MINI QUAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1/18th

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by scott555, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott555

scott555 Member

2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

thats pretty sweet!
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

hey, you guys should see the video on it its pretty sweet! OK its like ever company is comming out with a mini t truck and all I don't know about you guys but I would rather see things, which to me would be really cool. 1/18 scale truck or car WITH REGULAR 1/10 SCALE ELECTRONICS, electronics as in like a 17 turn motor and stuff, then it would really fly! I was thinking when I had my mini t that I put a 1/10 scale motor in it but then I would have to replace all the electronics:D. 2nd I would like to see a 1/18 scale nitor truck or car. HPI did it already with a MIcro Nitro RS4 but they aren't being sold any more. To me those would be pretty cool!
  4. scott555

scott555 Member

the hpi was a mini rs4, but it was like a 12th scale car. here is a home build conversion u can find on ebay every once in a wile. it was shown in a magazine. it converts the mini-t to nitro. it FLYS!!!
  5. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

well from waht I read the baja motor goes faster then the nitro mini t As for the HPI ya they have a micro BUT along time ago they had a NITRO mini RS4, not electric like the 1 they have now.
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i dont think a mini monster truck is really that great. no ground clearence so no really a monster. but a 1/10 motor would be kool. i would just take the electronics off my 1/10 and stuff them under the body. the quake looks kinda liek the mini-z off raod truck. like body wize but not under the hood
  7. ty007cars

ty007cars Member

how fast dose this thing go???is the rc18t faster and better or what????
  8. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

I wouldnt really want this truck
  9. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

hmm where to start. Mnster: the quake has alittle over a inch and a quarter of suspenshion travel!
    ty:I would think it will go fatser then the Mini t and even if it doesent look at all the option parts it comes with out of the box, saddle pack and charger, oil shocks, the list keeps going on!
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

if i had the money i would buy this truck but ill buy the rc18 over it
  11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I am thinking the 18 will be of better quality also and if I read it correctly ASSOCIATED THEM SELVES is gonna be comming out with alumium parts and I am sure other companys will follow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.