Mini Gundans!!!

tomfogo

Trying to be a designer
I like to show you my Christmas present for you guys: A series of collectibles Mini Gundans!! The first one will be the Strike Gundam!! 3D model is ready and doing the unfold:
miniStrike1.jpg

miniStrike2.jpg

I hope to finish this model until christmas...

tomfogo

Trying to be a designer
Ok, I have a little problem to unfold, so this model will be 11cm. when it´s done!
I´m already start the building and this model is gonna be the hardest model I´ve build. This is so tiny that you barelly can see in this photos!!!
DSC03191.jpg

DSC03203.jpg

I think when it´s finished, it will be a beautifull model...

tomfogo

Trying to be a designer
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: but actually it's gonna be 11cm.!!! Very easy to children put in your mounths and eat them!!!!

elf

oooohhh.....for some reason i became excited thinking about building that and then instantly tasted fruit rollup...but i havent eaten one in years....strange but yes that looks very very nice!!!

Tomfogo, you have put out something very unique with these mini gundams. Any chance, we might see anything from Zeta, or Gundam ZZ?

Elf, just another reason to stay away from the wacky tabaccy.

Other mini Gundams....

That would be very cool! If I may, I would like to make a small list of my personal favorites:

The O:
pmx-003.jpg

ZZ Gundam S:
msz-010s.jpg

Z Gundam:
msz-006.jpg

The Messala:
pmx-000.jpg

The Gaplant:
orx-005.jpg

There are many more, but this is just a request, I don't want to be greedy! The O is at the top of my list, any scale would be awesome! Thanks for your hard work designing these, it is much appreciated!

Attachments

• amx-104.jpg
    amx-104.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 248

think-floyd

looks fantastic Tomfogo, could we get a size comparison of the whole thing with one of your other gundams? :D

I really love the pose of this, wonder if I can get the full size one to look like that :p