Millenium Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidewinder81777

Midnight Modeler
Apr 30, 2009
Florida, USA
Whew! that one was kind of a pain. This is the SF Papercraft Millenium Falcon.There are a bunch of camoflaged mistakes on this model. Fortunately by the time you stick all the crap that goes on the falcon on they dont show up :mrgreen:. overall i think it came out pretty well considering the problems i ran into getting it together, these mainly centered around the upper and lower hull plates. I had to cut slits in several places to relieve the pressure and get things to align right. Good thing i had places to do it where something else would eventually be glued over the spot in question. I'll leave it up to your judgement on the final product.

DSCN0100.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0106.jpg

DSCN0108.jpg

cdwheatley

Apr 13, 2008
Waterlooville, Hampshire, England
Looks pretty darn good to me sidewinder. I can't see anything wrong with this at all. Good job! It's strange, though, because I didn't have any real problems putting mine together when I built it. In fact I thought it all went together really well, but then I suppose each build is different :mrgreen:.

oriod01

Nov 16, 2009
Hey theo

This link was not found... do you have any of these models available to share?

Z

Zathros

I think you did a great job dnalor! Anytime you scale a model up, problems with a model any problems it may have will scale up exponentially. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.