Millburn Train in NJ

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Brian R., Apr 14, 2007.

1. Brian R.

Brian R. Member

Anyone know where they moved to? I am in Pa. right now at college and when I went home last week for easter, their windows were papered with a lease sign out front. Problem is that they still have an engine of mine. I have called and emailed with no response. Anyone here know anything?
  2. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

Do you know the owner's name? You might be able to track down his home phone or address that way.
  3. Dave Farquhar

Dave Farquhar Member

Brian, are you on the O Gauge Railroading forum? The address is -- it's the forum for O Gauge Railroading magazine. I know there are a number of New Jerseyites on that forum, so asking there might turn up some leads.
  4. Torpedo

Torpedo Member

If they operated as a business, some, if not all of their postal information is a public record, especially if they had a PO box. I would start by visiting the local Post Office and asking a few pointed questions.

It can't hurt, and it might help.
  5. Brian R.

Brian R. Member

I used to be a part of that forum. However, they decided to ban me 2 sept. 11th's ago for telling my story of sept. 11th. Yet everyone else's stories were ok. Go figure, and mine wasn't anything bad at all. Oh well. I am no longer a part of that forum. Thanks though. I am in Pa. right now so going to post offices is out of the question. I will continue with my search online and see what happens.

Unfortunately I only know the guys by their first names Billy, Joe and Gene. I'll keep lookin. Thanks for the input.
  6. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

Well it looks like they are still in business. They may or may not be moving but people from the area say they are still there. They did say they had a little vacation time a few weeks back. The for sale sign is for the building which is not owned by the train store.

Reports sate the current hours are as follows.

Monday - CLOSED
    Tuesday & Wednesday - 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
    Thursday - 11:00 am - 9 pm
    Friday & Saturday - 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Sunday - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm