military downloads

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by papertrain, Jan 24, 2007.

1. papertrain

papertrain Member
    found this on the way to finding a t-6
    it is military models and all downloadable PDF files
    just click on red highlighted link to brink up download files:grin:
    its all in japanese but lot of piccys to which helps just be sure you mention the site you get the model from........:wink:
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Lots of nice uncolored tanks on this one.
    I printed out the Krupp Boxer last night as a matter of fact!
    Don't know when I'll get to it, but I like it!

3. papertrain

papertrain Member

i downloaded that one tonite,,,along with a few others
  4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Actually, I have known of this link for some time now and downloaded them months ago.
    I would like to find where I can buy this guys retail models, if he has them up for sale. They are pretty detailed for little 1 page model and I would like to get the colored versions.

5. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

Still workin on the Raupenschlepper Ost, complete overhaul. The Krupp KFz 70'll probably be my next build when I finally finish one from Clifford
  6. goney3

goney3 Member

They all seem to download except the first two models... 022-hmb.pdf and 021-ab41.pdf ... and those were the two I really wanted to look at. Oh well :(
  7. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Russell, there's a link at the top that says some colored versions can be had at a distribution site, but when I went there it was difficult to navigate because it's in Japanese but if you translate the page you can probably figure out the means for making payment...not sure how much shipping would be.

Let me know how it works!

Might try to color some myself if I get adventurous.:grin:

8. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Thanks Jim! I appreciate the tip!:wink:
    I've thought about coloring them too! I think it would be a good way to break into the design aspect to learn all the details of texturing with a nice little one pager!

9. papertrain

papertrain Member

there are some colored available but since my japanese is thin i dont knwo could try coloring with colored pencils,,,,,,,,that would not harm the detail .or maybe in a paint program,
  10. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

Pencils fade too fast, just lay the pattern over a sheet of color in paint then do detailing.
  11. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

You could print on green cardstock too.
    Actually what I meant was to color them with a program.
    Currently I am playing around with, a free proram written by some college students a number of years ago.
    Although they have been out of college for years and have all gone their seperate ways, they still collaborate with each other and are constantly improving it.
    It is a very impressive program which rivals Photoshop.
    You can get a copy here.

12. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

I tried, very nice program. Not as much of a learning curve as photoshop.
  13. a6m

a6m Member

the same for me ...
    I'll like to build the 022-hmd
    but I'm waiting months... we have to try to post some email to know ...
  14. ramatoto

ramatoto Member

I´m waiting nearly two years for this two vehicles... I´ve tried sometimes with e-mails - no reply at all:(:(:(
  15. Samardza

Samardza New Member

I download the files OK, but when I open them with Acrobat Reader I get a flash of the image and the a blank page. Do I need a plug in for Acrobat or is there something else I am doing wrong?
  16. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

Just down the file to your computer, It should work ok then.