Micros and Minis

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by AE86 Drifter, May 12, 2004.

1. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

these are my micro rs4 and my mini z

2. Nick S.

Nick S. Guest

Aww they are so cute!
  3. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Haaaaa I couldnt have said it better :D
  4. mfzero

mfzero Guest

sweet :!:
  5. r2drift2

r2drift2 Guest

im just about done completing my 1/10 scale yokomo project. now i have to start my x-ray m-18 drifter. its been lying on the shelf since christmas last year. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
  6. driftsleeper

driftsleeper Guest

sweet AE86 bodies man!! you should take another pic of them including a 1:10 scale rc to make it even more complete
  7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Micros are SO fun to drift. They can get speeds of the 1/10th (and some times excess :!: ) yet are less then half the size and can drift anywhere! Im surprised more dont drift them.

Heres my MRS4 Drifter.

8. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

sweet body man. is that an HPI body??

My MRS4 bodies are:
    stock skyline
    chevy silverado
    honda civic
    mazda rx-7
  9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

No... i wish HPI would make their new STi body micro. Its accually the RAD Subaru Impreza WRX. Then i had to buy the Rally stickers (from rad) sepratly.
  10. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

hey any links to that company or a place where i can order those bodies????
  11. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

12. Keddy

Keddy Guest

Im going to be drifting my micro as soon as its gets to me...probably monday
  13. aznfknpride

aznfknpride Guest

hey sparkey, what is your setup for your micro? i heard stock setup(!!!) works best? imma get a micro to fool around with, as i just sold my old one, so i figure might as well just go with stock to drift. also, whats your setup for your mini z? was gonna get one as well...
  14. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

As of now, im just ueing a HPI Mod motor and electrial tape on the tires. I put all the stuff in the back to help throw the rear out. Thats really all iv done... sometimes ill remove the rear spring, lower the chassis, and a few other things, but i need a new servo so i dont have a definate set up. Just tape the tires.

And for a mini-z, i dont have one, but its the same. Tape the tires...
  15. shawnalex8

shawnalex8 Guest

run stock setup but just put electrical tape on the tire but se sure you put them on the way you need to so they dont peal off
  16. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Accually as long as you pay attention, it works eather way. Cause i smothed mine out to where its really smmoth and no bumps, and i rotate my tires, and they work eather way.

Also, if anyone cares, im working on making front Camber for Micro RS4's... just need to fix my servo...
  17. aznfknpride

aznfknpride Guest

oh, man im retarded. thought the hachis were yours... lol. whoops. thanks sparkey :D
  18. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Its all good in tha hood!

Just glad to help anyway.