Micro_Trains Trucks...

BIG44

Oct 13, 2006
Iowa Park, TX
...RULE!!!:thumb:
I just got my trucks in today and the work sooooooo much better than the Roundhouse trucks that came with the cars I bought.

These actually stay hooked together without comming apart every lap. lol!

First I was like thiswall1

Now I'm like this:D

2-8-2

Jan 6, 2005
Delaware, Ohio
www.wn-rr.net
I have to agree...

My rolling stock is probably 80% Micro Trains, 20% Atlas. I've replaced every one of the Atlas trucks, because the MT ones are a lot better in my opinion.

SeriousSam

Nov 2, 2005
San Antonio
they do rule. Although ive never had any problem with the roundhouse, atlas or kato trucks. Matter of fact, all my rolling stock is mixed, locos as well, and they never uncouple

BIG44

Oct 13, 2006
Iowa Park, TX
SeriousSam said:
they do rule. Although ive never had any problem with the roundhouse, atlas or kato trucks. Matter of fact, all my rolling stock is mixed, locos as well, and they never uncouple

Man, mine would NOT stay together. It was getting very discouraging. I even changed out the couplers to see if that would help but it didn't at all. But as soon as I put on the new Micro-Trains trucks I knew that they were going to work. I mean just the way they hooked together so easy. WOW! Like magic!! lol

From now on, every time I get new rolling stock without Micro-Trains trucks I’m ordering them with my car order so I can replace them right off the bat:D

Boilerman

Jun 30, 2006
Blair, Nebraska (Midwest)
Cars equipped with MT trucks roll with less resistance than any others that I have seen in the 30 plus years that I have been modeling N-scale and their couplers are the best in the industry.

SeriousSam

Nov 2, 2005
San Antonio
BIG44 said:
Man, mine would NOT stay together. It was getting very discouraging. I even changed out the couplers to see if that would help but it didn't at all. But as soon as I put on the new Micro-Trains trucks I knew that they were going to work. I mean just the way they hooked together so easy. WOW! Like magic!! lol

From now on, every time I get new rolling stock without Micro-Trains trucks I’m ordering them with my car order so I can replace them right off the bat:D

lol like magic ey? have you ever tried mixing them with any of the others? I mean, using one micro trains truck on just one end of each of your rolling stock? Thats the way I do it, but only because of my short budget. I could not possibly convert all my rolling stock.