Micro Section.

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by SpArKeY_STi, Jun 25, 2004.

1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Have a section in the drift part deticated to Micros... I would like to get Micro Drifting just as big a 1/10th scale drifting. Its smaller so you can drift anywhere, and WAY Faster. Well, not stock, but with the 540 conversion...
  2. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

I dunno, micros are cool but a bit played out. maybe for now we keep it under electric on road

but if there are enough supporters i dont see why not
  3. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Member

You really think micros are a bit played out?

I have three micros as of right now, but I'm one of the few in my group to have any at all. When I lived in Little Falls, NJ there tons of micro owners, but most were for collection.

I'd support it.
  4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Oh... and just so you arnt thinking anythinng, im talking Micro RS4's and M18's... not Micro sizers... even tho they have drift wheels and i do drift those too... :roll:
  5. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Member

:D Good, because mine micros are all RS4.

Here's a picture of one of them. I'm still working on the two. I hope to have them done soon, but I can't think what color I want to make one of them.

6. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Cool! Hey, your going to be at dalez or CG&H? Or if not, wheres the norm that everyone meets tonight?
  7. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

yeah i got a micro and mini z and i would support it i just thought that maybe others wouldnt but hey you never know

Lil Angel- nice body but it looks like its mounted kinda high in the back

ill post pics of all my bodies if a forium gets started
  8. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Member

I'll be at CG&H tonight but only for a short while. 6:30 -7:30pm

Everyone else should be at CG&H as well.

It is kinda high in the back, I have to work on that. Might get to it this weekend if the rain keeps up here.