Micro Mark has the solution for deep layout benchwork!

Russ Bellinis

I was just looking through my Micro Mark catalog and they have a new product on the inside back cover. Part #83538. It is called a "Topside creeper". www.micromark.com
I don't know how to post a link so you'll have to go to the web site and put in the part number to see a picture of it. It is 1/2 step ladder with a long base like an engine stand with locking castors. It looks like it will support a person and allow them to reach about 5-6 feet to the back of a layout. It has a pad at the top like a mechanics brake stool so that you can lean your chest on it to extend your reach without having to go into contortions.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Hey, that's cool, good for reaching over a lot of things like working on overhead lights and stuff. Here's the link. How you create it depends on your browser, but PM me and we'll figure out how you can do it the next time. :thumb:

Jim Krause

I noticed that too. A guy could sure spend lots of money with their catalog. I don't see much in there that I don't want. Would love to have one each of their lathes, milling machines, mini sander and on and on. Where's my check book?

Dakota train

I had a good laugh when I went to the link. That product has been out for about four or five years now. It was originally built for auto mechanics so they could work on pick-ups and trucks. But hey, if it works for other things too, might as well use it.

Russ Bellinis

I just retired as a mechanic this pat spring, but I didn't work on cars except my own. I did transport refrigeration, and we didn't need anything like that . We either used step ladders or scaffolds to work on the equipment, so that picture in the MicroMark catalog was the first time I saw it.