A couple pics of a 12" x 24" N-Scale micro layout I'm working on

abi.jpg

abr.jpg

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Fall has come to the Nantahala national forest, and somewhere between the open doors of that building, and the cut rock tunnel entrance, there's a cavern with a natural chimney that runs to the top of the mountain. It wasn't smoke, but the condensation of the boiled off water that attracted the revenuers to the site, and now they wait for the train to clear, so they can go inside and find and destroy the still. :cry: ...............Oh! it's only a model!! :cool:
Pete

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Thanks for the comments guys! :) Pete please e-mail or P.M. me with the correct spelling of your last name so I can include you on this layout! Thanks :thumb:

Charles this link tells how I made the trees. After they were made I then spray painted them for the fall colors.

http://www.the-gauge.com/showthread.php?t=2354

P.S. the smoke coming from inside the mountain was just a fire in a ol' woodstove to draw the revenuers away from the real still! :D

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Great photos that make this layout look lager than it is Tyson. The fall colours are just a little ahead of time but just wait a couple of weeks. Nice modeling friend