Micro Engineering Web Site

Torpedo

Jan 20, 2007
Anyone know if Micro Engineering (sp?), has a web site? Googling got me nothing but vendors. I would like to go to the horse's mouth, so to speak.

Thanks.

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
Unfortunately they do not have a website and I don't believe that there are any plans to get one soon:cry:
They do have a toll free order line.......800-462-6975...if you order something be sure to ask for a price-list/product guide. I must say that I was very pleased by how I was "taken care of":thumb:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
I usally head over to Walthers web site for Mirco-Engineering products, they seem to have most all of them, they may not be in stock, but it is at least a reference (like item #....) to look somewere else.

Torpedo

Jan 20, 2007
Cannonball said:
How the heck can you do business without a website these days? :confused:
My sentiments, exactly. :( :( :(

Thanks, folks. I was afraid it would end up being no web site, but I have seen a few that were so obscure that Google couldn't turn them up, so I thought I'd ask around.

I like to look at a manufacturer's web site just so I can get a feel for who they are and how they do business. The good ones also usually have some sort of application hint or tips section, which I like to peruse.

Oh well, maybe someone at Micro Engineering views The Gauge now and then, and maybe they will take the hint.