MIA: Enterprise NCC1701-J

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Maverick65, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maverick65

Maverick65 Member

Greetings Modellers,

Was wondering if anyone might have a copy of Jaybats future USS Enterprise NCC-1701-J model.

I'm also looking for the Vulcan T'Plana Hath model.

If anyone is willing to share or has a valid dl link please PM me.

Thanks and happy building, :wave:

2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

I can not help you with the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-J, but the Vulcan T'Plana Hath model can be found here (as well a quite a few other Star Trek model): http://www.freewebs.com/paragon19/ Look under Star Trek.

Jaybats is a member here, how about sending him a PM and asking him for the Enterprise.

Good luck.
  3. Maverick65

Maverick65 Member

Hi Rhaven B.

Thanks for responding, the Mediafire link for T'Plana Hath is not working :-( I did send Paragon an email msg letting him know. I also sent Jaybats a pm and an email msg a while ago, still waiting to hear from him.

Thanks for all your help,

4. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

You are more then welcome. I am sorry that the sites are not working.
    I hope that they will get back to you soon on these model.
    Good luck with it.
  5. subnuke

subnuke Moderator Intelligence Extraordinaire Moderator

MediaFire apparently is responding to the Star Trek owners crying copyright infringement, probably due to this:

Some companies don't think they should have to compete. Of course, we modelers understand there is room for all models, but media folks have interesting views on commerce, which is hilarious when one considers the re-mixes used by rappers. Maybe our future holds changing the name of models of movie hardware/images?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.