MG42 Paper Model...HELP!

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Xeno_Stomper, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xeno_Stomper

Xeno_Stomper New Member

Hello all!

I am new to this forum, and I was hoping that somebody would know of, or have a 1:1 scale (or anything for that matter), MG42 machine gun?
    I have tried for what seems to be a couple of years to find one. And that links I do find are dead ends.
    If anyone has any information on this, please let me know.

Thank you kindly!

Attached Files:

2. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

Have you tried Finalpaper?
  3. Xeno_Stomper

Xeno_Stomper New Member

Thank you for the info. Unfortunately the site is in Korean, and google is having a hard time translating it, so I can't search for what I'm looking for.

Thanks anyway.
  4. Soaring

I can help you, I found one there, I'll help you out after my nap, alright? Be backiin 30 minutes.
  5. Xeno_Stomper

Xeno_Stomper New Member

Thank you very much!
  6. Soaring

You're very welcome! My nap is finished, let me just guide you through Finalpaper!

K, first load the Finalpaper homepage.

As soon as it loads, to the right, you'll see 2 seperate columns.
    If your's is like mine, under the Paperempire logo, which shows near the top right, you'll see 3 images stacked onto each other.
    Click on Claudio Dias well constructed Bumbleebee. Scroll down all the way, where you'll se alot of images, and page numbers. It's up to you to search for the MG in there. I remember seeing it there, but forgot the page. Hope this helps!
  7. Xeno_Stomper

Xeno_Stomper New Member

Well, I found what I was looking for, now I just have to figure out how to become a member... Is there an english site for Finalpaper that you know of?
  8. Soaring

Sadly, you can't. There used to be another site that was Finalpaper, but I believe something went wrong with their site. You can go on their Global Board and introduce yourself, comment on their things, or post some of your own! That's what I do :)
  9. Jim Nunn

Jim Nunn Member

The MG42 listed on this site is the one I designed and the link to the file is no longer working. The model is in 1/25 scale but it could be rescaled up to 1/12 or so. Send me your email address via private mail and I’ll send you a copy.

Jim Nunn
  10. Xeno_Stomper

Xeno_Stomper New Member

Thank you all for your help!
  11. cjd

cjd Member

Mr Nunn, I know that 'me too' requests are frowned upon, but I would love a copy of your model if possible
    Thank you
  12. Jim Nunn

Jim Nunn Member

Not a problem, just send me your email address. Every one of our members is welcome to request a copy.

Jim Nunn
  13. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

That's very generous of you Jim. Folks, please limit your requests to PMs. It only takes a little more effort and it keeps from cluttering up the board. Thanks.
  14. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

So, as Elliott said, problem solved, thread closed ^^ Any more questions please keep in PM's
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.