Mexico as Central America

Discussion in 'South and Central America' started by milenio3, Sep 7, 2004.

1. 46rob

46rob Member

Since the Mason-Dixon line is the boundary between Pa and Md--There's a whole bunch of north between there and here. There's a whole bunch of "north in S Fl, too. Sometimes "North" is a state of mind. I have a brother-in-law who considers anything above Montgomery to be yankee country. He's not "right" a lot of the time, though. I guess if I lived in Tierra Del Fuego--most of the world would be north.
  2. cygielski

cygielski Member

Jeez, look what's started because of a little joke - but I should have expected any mention of the M-D line to get a full-blown discussion going.
  3. silverw

silverw Member

I can settle this...

I'm sitting here at obout 47 degrees NNORTH, latitude....... and, I'm still claiming ALL the North.... so there!!! :lol: :shock: :D :twisted: :?: :eek:
  4. cygielski

cygielski Member

All North America, you mean -- I'm up here at 52 degrees and Leif Oh is even further up. :mrgreen:
  5. silverw

silverw Member

Hi cygielski...

Well... to be's 52.13 deg N, 106.62 deg W........ so, I'm looking straight East, and waving.... :lol: ...HI....

Yup... for now .... I'm just claiming the "NORTH" of North America!!! :lol:

P.S. BTW.... I'm in Southern Saskatchewan!!! he he .. :twisted: :D
  6. bfgerer

bfgerer New Member

wall1 , good , and i think you are right , and when i have problem , and i will search for the information in the forum , and i think the forum maybe has many good solutions ,