metasequa problem any help please

Discussion in 'Software' started by rlc321, Feb 24, 2011.

1. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

hi guys i know i havent been on for awhile now but i am having a big problem with meta, as you can see from the screen shot all the writing on the panels has disappeard and i cant find away to get them back, even if i go into configurations and in the new windows still cant see the writing, this version is the newest one available but this started before then, i have tried redownloading it and even downloaded older versions too.wall1
    any help would be appreciated.

ps i am using windows 7 x64 ultimate with ati hd5400 graphiocs full direct x updates

Attached Files:

2. rlc321

doesnt any one know how to help?
  3. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Sorry, don't use meta. Hope you get this sorted...
  4. rlc321

cheers mate so do i, i am gonna reinstall windows see if that helps any, so just backing up all my data now lol fingers crossed in the mean time i am trring rhino but i cant select just one object and make the others disappear lol
  5. wulf

wulf New Member

I've been using Meta for quite a while and I've never heard of that problem. You've got part of the menu there or I would maybe suspect a font problem. Let us know if you solve it so I can pass the fix on if I ever see it again :(
  6. rlc321

ok i give up tried reinstalling windows even adding a whole load of fonts still nothing it works on my vmware running xp but not on my windows 7 64bit so will just use that instead lol