metal slug tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguelj

Papercraft Addict
Are you guys familiar with the game called metal slug? Well, I'd like to build the tank:) Does anyone know if there's a papermodel available?
Here are some pics:
slug.gif

slug_4.jpg

slugsketch_2.jpg

It would be very nice if someone would actually make a paper model for this:)

Alcides

I'm really like the tanks in metal slug.

but sadly I don't know any paper model.

Even more, the very nice paper model tank from TANK SWAT series ( I think very similar to metal slug tanks :twisted: ) :

06_BonaP.png

Come with the DVD :cry:. I can't get one !!!

Regards
Alcides

Stev0

Yeah the Tank Police paper model is only available to those who buy the DVD and to behonest ... the paper model is the only good thing about the DVD.

miguelj

Papercraft Addict
That police tank is awesome:yep: I hope someone has the model.

woodgraver, it looks like I missed the metalslug from that site:-(

Stev0

It's on his to do list. So I think it was released but pulled because it must not have been worth releasing.

Alcides

Miguel

I like this image:

slug_4.jpg

Where do you get it? Do you have more to share?

by the way Are your from a Latin country? Because your name is a latin one. Just curious.

Regards
Alcides

miguelj

Papercraft Addict
I got that pic from the web:) Those are the only pictures that I found.

Actually, I'm from the Philippines. My real name is Michael and the Spanish for that is Miguel. A lot of people call me by that name:twisted:

And I'd like to add that I'm not just looking for a metal slug model. It can be something like the police tank above or this one that I found today in final paper:
tank.jpg

dragolad

yeah there is a metal slug paper model heres the link *Link Removed-Copyright Material*
note:this looks like someone scanned the original so this is kinda fuzzy
and its one of those slot and tab models

Amazyah

Your right dragolad, that is a scan of a copyrighted product and we do not allow sharing of such things here, so I removed your link.
Please check with an Administrator or Moderator before posting questionable items in the future.
Thanks,

Russell

gwssms

Is the model in the "Dominion: Tank Police" DVD? If so, it is readily available at Amazon.com for cheap. The Type 32 Middle Tank of the Great Empire of the Iron Standard was available a few years ago from a site called Blue Dolphin. There were several color schemes plus a small dive boat and an "Iso-Garawa" naval vessel.
Gary

dragolad

ammazya
those files arent copyrighted announce1 because they where on the site that has the game the company that makes metal slug made the pics avalible to the public
and i dont like being treated like im stupid.:-x

C

cgutzmer

Dragolad,
I didnt see the original link so I dont know for sure. However you said yourself it looks scanned. If it was made publicly available on the site then they would not have been scans made by someone. If they are still available on the site I wouldnt mind a look at those. Otherwise the problem is with the scans of a model itself that is being distributed without explicit permission of the publisher. Dont take it as being treated like you are stupid. What site was linking to thie rapidshare file? If it was truly from the publisher thats cool, I would prefer to verify it with the publisher though, most rapidshare stuff can be rather iffy.....
Chris
p.s. its not a slam on you personally to have it removed, its to try and protect the site, if authenticity can be proven it can be put back :)

Amazyah

Thank you Chris!
You have taken the words directly from my mouth!:cool:

dragolad, It was not my intention to make you feel stupid and for that, I sincerely apologize. I am truly sorry.:eek:ops:

As the Administrator of this site, it is my duty to uphold the rights of every designer and I will protect the designers rights until my last breath.
Unless a designer gives his explicit consent to share or you or anyone else can provide me with a link to a site created by the designer and showing such consent, I can not and will not allow such sharing on this site.

Like Chris stated, that is in no means, a reflection on you.
I am simply protecting the rights of the designer.
If you can show a link where it is proven that this is a perfectly legal download, by all means, post it.
I will be more than happy to check it out.

Again, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Russell

sr5nm

Dragolad, just because the files were on a site for you to see doesn't mean that their owner forfeited any and all copyrights, it meant that they were sharing them. In the year since you joined, you've no doubt seen many, many threads on copyright and IP in general. Please don't turn this into another one. They are argumentative, boring, repetetive and uninteresting.

Hopefully, Jan Rukr will revisit the Metal Slug tank and complete the design to share with everyone. His work is great.

Stev0

Hi guys.

This is what I was working on at the end of last year before life kicked me straight in the butt hard.

guessmeia6.jpg

Not Metalslug but Bonepart from Dominion Tank Police. Seeing that the car model that comes with the DVD is different with the comic series and you have to buy a bad CG disc (story quality not product) to get it.

I'll be back on the horse in a couple of weeks when my boss is back from vacation. This and 2 other design projects are on the burners.

dragolad

so can i post the none rapid share link ?
oh and appolegy accepted that link wasnt the official scans it was some ones own scans.

C

cgutzmer

dragolad,
It would probbly be better if you did not post direct rapidshare links unless they are of your own work. The best way to go about posting those kinds of links when you know they are valid downloads from a publisher (nobi did a couple of those as I recall) is link to the page on the main publisher/designer/etc website that links to the rapidshare download.

It will prove its authenticity :)
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.