Messerschmitt Bf 109f-4/Trop (M1:33 AH)

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Shelby, May 18, 2009.

1. Shelby

Shelby New Member

Hi :wave:
    Messerschmitt building was sttoped for about month. But yesterday I started to continued my building and here are some pictures from yesterdays work.
    I finished both end of the wings.
    Also I started to build coolers or something like that. ( I don't know how it is in english)
    Engine. Ha's also in progress.

Thanks for suporting me I'm realy appreciative.
    P.S. Sorry for my mistakes in language.

Attached Files:

2. Shelby

Shelby New Member

Hi everyone :wave:. I'm back and I'm still working on my "yellow 14". I hope that in two weeks I will finish him :mrgreen:. So heres some photos.
    Im done with separete airlerons
    Also I finished exhaust pipes. And I started to make propeler. And I made a quite good progress on engine but still it has a lot of small details :twisted:.
    So what do you think ?
    P.S. If someone whant to ask something don't be shy :mrgreen:.

Attached Files:

3. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Not much to ask about - just watching in amazement as you bring this together.

4. atlas83

atlas83 New Member

:-o Impressive. I am impatient to see the ended animal.

5. Shelby

Shelby New Member

Hello :wave:. I have a good news. I finish my "animal" :mrgreen:. I can say taht this model is tipical Halinsky it fits perfect and misstakes are mine. I don't know that t say so I think that it will be best to say nothing.
    But my build isn't finished I need to finish engine so wait for it.

Attached Files:

6. Lapinas

Lapinas New Member

Shelby, it is awesome model :eek: I think it's very clean build ;) :)
  7. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

Awesome build.... Very neat :)
  8. papastumpy

papastumpy Member

I mainly model ships, but recently I got bite by the aircraft bug. I have collected quite a few kits and this one is certainly going on the to get list after seeing the fine job you have done with her.:thumb:Rick
  9. todd alen

todd alen T.A.C.

I'm impressed!!! I heard a little of paper models, yet never tried it. Plastic is what I did From child up. Detail you have brought to your prodject is quite, like I said before Impressive. Keep up the work. God Bless!!!
  10. gregh

gregh Member

What a great build. Detail is fantastic. Grandsons will enjoy the pictures.