message to all members

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by rickstef, Sep 26, 2005.

1. NOBI

NOBI Active Member i can continue posting a Scorpion's tutorial again :smile:
  2. cadwal

cadwal Member

A big thanks to all of you for getting the forum working again, neither my german nor my polish is good enough to satisfy that need for new cardmodelling experiences (without having to do all the work myself that is :-D )
  3. Maurice

Maurice Member

Peter and Sumesh

Whatever part of the woodwork you emerged from, thank you for doing so at the right moment.

You have the satisfaction of knowing that at least one person reckoned they could count on you.

Many Thanks All

now about my avatar ..............
  4. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Hi to all and nice to see everyone again... I did really missed our "home"! and THANKS to the wizards who put IT back again. God bless you....

tausugAir (aka Muhammad Farouk)
  5. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Maurice, you need to put another bend in that coat hanger aerial of yours.....

Tim P

PS I shouldn't be wasting my time with this, I should be out riding my new avatar!!
  6. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

There, didn't take long to put my leathers on!
    I've got a really stupid grin under that helmet...

Tim P

Attached Files:

7. Gil

Gil Active Member

Needs Sound...,

They say that half the movie is the sound so here's a little soundtrack to accompany the above. You'll have to jiggle it 'round to get it to come out right but it certainly identifies the make, model and rider to the viewing public...,

Rrrrrrrrrmmmmm, bmmmm, bmmmmm, bmmmmmmm...,
    Rrrrrrrrmmmmmmm, bmmmmm, bmmmmmm, bmmmmm....,

8. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Welcome Back!!!

Hi all, nice to 'see' everyone again. Not being able to check in at least every day made me feel like I was cut off from an extended family. Rick and all, good job!
  9. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Wow...everything is basically back to the way it was before, and folks are streaming in through the doors by the!

A very heartfelt THANKS to Pete, Rick and everyone else who got our club house back together again...don't want to use the term "withdrawal" but, man, I sorely missed logging on throughout the day and at night to see what everyone was working on or had to say, and to meet up with old friends.

I do like the new format and look too!

I'm a happy camper! :grin:

Thanks, Guys!

10. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

All's well with the world! is back on line, Maurice is having trouble with his reception and Gil is doing Crazy Frog impressions!

Tim P
  11. Jim Krauzlis

Ahhhhhh.....yes indeedie, all is back to normal....
    As I said, I'm a happy camper now. :smile:

12. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

Thanks so much for getting the site back up! I usually just lurk, but I found I really missed browsing Cardmodels.
  13. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

Boy am I glad that this place is back! I too was having withdrawals. I was almost to the point of paying attention in visual basic programming class, but luckily my class distraction is now back just as it should be. Thanks to all of you guys who put in the effort of bringing this place back and then uploading all of the old stuff!
  14. Jim Krauzlis

Okay, here's a do you upload to the gallery?
    Actually, it seems you have to create a folder for your gallery, but I can't figure out how to create that folder...and without it it seems you get an error message.
    If anyone has figured this out, please let me know.
  15. rickstef

rickstef Guest

I even had that problem, raimund also
    I want to post some of my latest models, but it can wait til the album is fixed

16. Jim Krauzlis

Thanks, Rick...I thought it was me...probably still is, but at least it's not only me. :smile:

17. jdavalos

jdavalos New Member

Nice to see you again.

It's good hear about you again. I'm not a so active member, but i enjoy reading your posts and knowing that there's people working to give others a place where they can share their experiences and meet each other. Thanks you for your efforts.

Greetings from Guadalajara, México.
  18. gera

gera Member

Hi Guys and Girls:

Nice to see you all again..........glad the forum is back. Since I fool around with computers all day I can understand all the work done and what will be done...........Good Show!!!!!!

:) :)