Message from uhu02

Status
Not open for further replies.

cp1963

I just want to repeat what everyone else is saying: THANK YOU uhu02! You're work is impressive. I just pray that I can do these models justice.

Harlequin_HK

If I didnt know better - I'd say some of those blasters were real and could work! Amazing stuff! and thanks for the access!!

rocketfighter163

Hi,
I'm a new member to the zealot's forum. All I can say about UHU02's work is that I am a staunch fan of him and the man is a genius in his field. I am an aspiring papermodel designer, and he is the epitomy of inspiration. He amazes me with every model he designs, and when he shows in his blog the design process, I just sit back in awe, because I just can't believe the talent this man has. He makes it look so easy, when it is a very difficult subject. Kudos to all the other papermodel designers out there who work so hard to produce such fine work and then offer it to us for free or for a mere pitance.

Matthew

melvin008

Oh snap I can't get the noisy cricket...hmm maybe the master paper creater will make it easily available once again. His work is truly beautiful.

ralphmillerjr

Well,
What can I say after all this???
Just a HUGE, Enormous, Staggering Big (à la Hitchhiker's Guide) THANK YOU for UHU02 and state that it's the greatest honor and privilege I've ever received from someone I don't even know the face.
I shall treat this treasure with the greatest care and respect because I do know what it takes to produce such fine work.
I'm obliged.

Best regards, live long and prosper UHU02.

RMJ from Brazil.

g00se

These are really great looking models. I am really eager to build one, unfortunately I don't get the ID and Password. I see them, I tried to enter many different combination's but have not figured out how to enter them properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am puzzled :cry:

fireroze22

Yes and explain what I am supposed to type as ID and password you can pm me please.
I have been a fan of his for years.
I may be alittle slow at times butt oldage gets up on youe fast.

Thanks Gary

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
BUMPED for priority reasons - do not bump in old threads.

Revell-Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.