Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Wyomingite, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Wyomingite

Wyomingite Member

The wife and I will be going out of town over the holiday so I want to wish everyone on the Gauge and there families a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS' Here in Wyoming were enjoying a white one as its been lightly snowing for three days.

Ho' Ho' Ho' Ron

2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

And a Merry Christmas to you and yours Ron :)
  3. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

As usual, someone beat me to the punch, but a Very Merry Christmas to all on The Gauge; and, while I'm at it, best wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year, too.
  4. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Merry Christmas To Everyone Here On The-Gauge & To Your Families. Have A Safe & Wonderful Holiday. I will not be back probably until the New Year since i am sick.

Attached Files:

5. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope yours will be as good as mine as I will be seeing my greatgrandaughter and her mom and dad and my oldest grandson and his wife and of course my daughter and her hubby when we go to Fort Erie (across the river from Buffalo) Christmas day
  6. And a Merry Christmas to all here at The Gauge!
  7. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Merry Christmas

:wave: Everyone :wave:

8. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

9. robt46

robt46 Member

Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year! Robt.
  10. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Merry Christmas to all my good friends at the Gauge!!!! Hope Santa was good to you and that you are enjoying the season! I'm off to a big turkey dinner at my brother and his family's house.

11. Bill Stone

Bill Stone Member

Sincere best wishes of the season....
    To all denizens of the Gauge.
    Bill S
  12. cobra

cobra Member

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and their families at The Gauge .

13. brakie

brakie Active Member

Happy Christmas all! Don't eat to much..Never mind,I know I will..LOL!
  14. interurban

interurban Active Member

Merry Christmas to all and a healthy happy 2005.

as Tiny Tim once said "God bless us, one and all."
  15. K.V.Div

K.V.Div Member

At this late date My better half and myself wish all the members of this great group of humanity known as "The Gauge" a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and All The Best For The Season! :) :thumb: :cool: :wave: ;) :D
    Happy Modeling! and Cheers!

16. 3phase

3phase Member

Merry christmass!!