Men only? No way!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Sheila Mertens, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

I'm new here, although not a complete newbee - I've been building paper models for over 20 years now and still enjoying every minute of it! :smile:
    I even worked in a paper model shop once (which is gone now, sadly enough) in my home town, Groningen in the Netherlands.

Completed models: too many to list here, must be over a hundred, mostly ships and space-related.
    Just finished: Niels' Ariane 1 (great model!)
    Currently building: ST:VOY Aeroshuttle

2. Texman

Texman Guest

Men only? Where'd that come from? Welcome to the group! Glad to have
    you around. I reckon that with 20 years and over a hundred models, you
    probably have some advice for us!

Need anything, just ask.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Miss Sheila ma'am,

Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you here. I am sure I speak for others when I say we'd love to see some of your work as well as see alot more postings from you. If you have any questions or need anything please dont hesitate to ask, this is one of the most friendly groups of ppl on the internet.

Have a good day and again, welcome,

Greg aka GW
  4. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Are you sure your not Irish with a name like that?

John John
  5. possm_23

possm_23 Guest

Welcome Welcome Welcome.......we are so glad to have you here....just look around and enjoy......if we can help in any way...just ask.....but watch will talk your leg off...

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

I saw that Possm. This coming from a man with the username of an animal that will chew its leg off lol.

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW

7. barry

barry Active Member

Men only

Welcome to the mad house look forward to some new tips
  8. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Welcome abord. That crack about GW is almost right. He is a wealth of information. But, he is just a good old boy from AR. But you have to watch that BO from old MS.

Anyway don't be afraid to ask questions. Every one here is willing to help out and please post some pictures of your models. We would all like to see them.
  9. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Welcome aboard, Ma'am! :smile:

We look forward to seeing what you've built, once the galleries are up, or just start a thread and post some photos. I'd really love to see some of the ships you built.

Hope you enjoy yourself, just don't pay any mind to the inmates...they're actually harmless and mean well. :grin:

10. possm_23

possm_23 Guest

Hmmmmmmm...i resemble that remark jim.....and yeah...please post some of your work Shelia........
  11. Texman

Texman Guest

Umm, not to nit pick, but Arkansas is AR. AK is Alaska

12. Mace

Mace Member

Welcome Shiela,

It's always nice to greet a someone from your own country :D
    Looking to seeing some of your builds!
  13. lizzienewell

lizzienewell Member

Hi Shiela,
    I'm glad to see another woman aboard. Oh goody and you also share my interest in science-fiction. I look forward to seeing your stuff.

14. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey! I'm a nice guy! Really!............REALLY!!! :grin:

Glad you are with us Sheila, I too look forward to seeing some of your work and I know with your experience I'll learn a new thing or two!

Is that one of your models on the avitar??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.