Members who re-registerd read this

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Peter T Davis, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

People who registered yesterday between the time we installed vBulletin and when we imported the old data may need to have their accounts merged. It appears that all the membership data and threads and posts are now imported successfully, if you ended up with two accounts and need them merged, please raise your hand.
  2. Joseph

Joseph Member

first off, thanks a lot for putting together our new home :)
    And yes I ended up with two accounts. Could you erase the new "Joseph" account and rename the "imported_Joseph" account to just "Joseph" ?
    your imported_Joseph
  3. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Could you please merge the old "jimkrauzlis" account into the new "Jim Krauzlis" account?
    If you need me to doing anything, please let me know....
    BTW, that's a cute little build you have there in your avatar!
    Also, some of the smilies don't seem to show up on my end...just that box with a red "x" in the middle. Is it my settings or something else...
    Thanks again!

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Peter,

Thanks for all the hard work in geting the forum back up, could ya merge my old account and new account please? Like my "signature" says......I been demoted lol. Thanks in advance,

Greg aka Gw
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I stand with hand raised. If you could merge my accounts I would appreciate it. Thanks!

6. Mindaugas

Mindaugas Member

My hand is also rised. I would like my old account "Mindaugas" merged with the new one "Mindaugas"!

Thanks and good luck!
  7. Peter T Davis

I've got these fixed, I think. ;)

Although, if you want your join date reset to the correct date you'll have to let me know what it was because for some of you it didn't copy over from the old database.
  8. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

THANKS a BUNCH! :grin: I like the new font size choices!!
  9. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

We Are Back!!!!
  10. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Thanks, Peter!!
    Except, now ya'll have to see my ugly mug when you read my posts since I changed my avatar. :grin:
  11. Peter T Davis

If you can live with mine, I can live with yours. ;)
  12. Lepercan

Lepercan Member

So, merge me!
  13. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Please merge me. Also I lost my Avatar, will that come back with the merge. I hope I have it on a DVD but must search. :(

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Dave,

Well you are fortunate to know me.......I happen to know where to get the photo for your avatar, and if you wish, I can resize it for you and email it to you. might be inclined to look at other photos on the site I am about to give you to your old avatar photo. You can find the photo here:

but there are others such as the following also:
    But you get the idea Dave, and by the way, if you want your original avatar, you can just save the above thumbnail pic I posted first in this thread, it should work for you.

Have a good day,

15. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

You da man!!!!!
  16. lakedweller

lakedweller Guest

please merge me too

Hi Peter

Would you merge Lakedad to Lakedweller....I'm the same guy.....

Thanks for getting the site back looks great.....

Best regards