Member's Web Site Links

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Jan 31, 2005.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Post ONLY A link and a Short Description!! All Other Posts WILL be Deleted!!!

N Gauger Net
    A Site Dedicated to the history of The Baldwin Locomotive Works in Eddystone, PA

Independent Live Steamers
    A group of Men & Women who model 1" & 1-1/2" Scale Trains
  2. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

3. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

Come visit which is a joint venture between myself and jon-monon. Our site is being filled with pictures of our layouts and how-tos geared toward the scratchbuilder. Check back often as content is being added all the time. Fred M/dash10
  4. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

5. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

6. siderod

siderod Member

Here's my website:

Siderod's Trains is my website dedicated (mostly) to N-scale, Live Steam 1:8 and 1:1 Trains. The site has just moved to a much nicer server, and has been majorly overhauled! Many updates are in the future, so check in often! :D
  7. Roger Hensley

Roger Hensley Member

East Central Indiana HO Railroad

The East Central Indiana HO Scale Railroad is a shortline operating from a city in East Central Indiana to a town in Southern Indiana moving grain, plastics, auto parts, Silica for glass & more.
  8. National Railroad Postcard Museum

This is my website for the National Railroad Postcard Museum...the only on-line museum dedicated to the American railroad postcard image. This is an on-going project of mine created by a modeler, railfan, and railroad history buff for modelers, railfans, and railroad history buffs. If you are interested in postcards of car interiors, stations, yards, etc. and are looking for something in particular, let me know and if I have something close, I'll send you a .jpeg as a free service. This offer is only for members of The Gauge and not available to the general public. :)
  9. Catt

Catt Guest

Boylerwerx is my personal website and is about me and my hobbys. Boylerwerx is also home to the North American Rail Alliance a cyber group of modelers from all over the world that model North American railroading.Please feel free to check us out,the only rule is that you are modeling North American railroads.(this includes Canada,the US,and Mexico)
  10. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

The Parkdale Yard Limit
    A transition-era HO scale industrial switching layout. The site features layout progress, model construction, motive power roster, and a track plan. There are also road signs and billboards for download, and a monthly gallery of interesting structures.

11. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

12. 郑局西段

郑局西段 New Member

13. jasonboche

jasonboche Member

14. Pinecanyon

Pinecanyon New Member

Here is a link to our Pine Canyon RR. Also, we have a page dedicated to layouts around the world. We produce custom structures for HO. Hiping to make your visit fun. Happy Railroading, Keith
  15. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

16. CBCNSfan

CBCNSfan Member
    My freelance version of the Cape Breton & Central Nova Scotia Railway. The layout is still under construction and I add photos as I go along. There are photos of the kitbashed locos. All photos have a brief description of the subject matter.
    Cheers Willis
  17. trainworm

trainworm Member is my site. it is basically just pictures of the locomotives i build. plus some prototype pics and some other things.

I am currently working on which will feature tons of prototype pictures and more model pictures.
  18. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

That's a neat layout you have there Willis. What ship are you building there at the warf?
  19. CBCNSfan

CBCNSfan Member

Thank's for the compliment Robin, we're a bit off topic, but it's a North Sea Trawler and being converted to a National Sea Trawler named Cape George (Fictitous name I believe).
    Cheers Willis
  20. NCRRFan

NCRRFan New Member