Member ranking

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
A "junior member" is a small, chocolate-covered mint candy. A regular "member" is a bar on which you write your memory verses. "Senior members" are the people on the board that we've actually seen. And "dismembered users" are members who can't remember their passwords. :)

And then there are smart-alecs who answer legitimate questions with silly puns! hehehehehe

-Rory

billk

Jun 12, 2001
Marion, IA, USA
It has to do with the number of posts you have made - you can sort the members in that order if you want to figure out what the numbers are. Note number of any kind of posts, including totally useless replies like Rory's.

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Someone said it was related to IQ, but I never did hear that if your IQ goes up or down as you move through junior member, member, senior member/moment and disfunctional/dismembered:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And I think I'd be really careful just whose answer to these deep questions you believe. :D :D

Bob

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
Hey! I'm not useless! I'm good for something... Now let me think... I know! I'm good at taking up SPACE! Hard drive space! With all of those pictures I take with my el-cheapo digital camera!

-Rory

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Just how cheap is it?

I thought mine was the cheapest,Wal-Mart special.

I'm a senior by name sake and also a senior member does this mean I'm old now? Does it mean I can come off the porch?

bobrien

Feb 15, 2002
Waiuku,New Zealand
Visit site
and us lowly 'members' just sit back in awe at the wonder, wit, wisdom and wisecrackery of all the senior old guys :D :D :D

maybe when I grow up to be a senior I'll get to be wise and witty too ??????

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
I got my camera free for trying out Earthlink for 3 months. The camera stayed, Earthlink went. It's a Digital DSC Pro by Xirlink. It's labelled "True Digital VGA 640x480 * 2MB" at the bottom. We've really enjoyed it, though. It's great for taking pictures of our kid when he's doing something "cute." Plus, you don't have to wait around or spend money on film developing! :) Instant gratification that's cheap, too! Next thing ya know, they'll be selling bread that has already been sliced!

I don't remember ever being a "member." Did the old software have a "member" level?

-Rory

gromit

Mar 25, 2002
Pleasantville, NJ
Visit site
So in plain english, its

1000 + posts Ancient Member
100 + posts Senior Member
30 + posts Member
0 + posts Junior Member (but registered)
0 posts Guest
offense posts dismembered user

Thanks for the direct and clear answer you all.
:p