Member ranking

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by gromit, Apr 23, 2002.

1. gromit

gromit New Member

So what exactly is the difference between a Junior member, member, senior member, and dismembered user?
  2. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

A "junior member" is a small, chocolate-covered mint candy. A regular "member" is a bar on which you write your memory verses. "Senior members" are the people on the board that we've actually seen. And "dismembered users" are members who can't remember their passwords. :)

And then there are smart-alecs who answer legitimate questions with silly puns! hehehehehe

-Rory
  3. billk

billk Active Member

It has to do with the number of posts you have made - you can sort the members in that order if you want to figure out what the numbers are. Note number of any kind of posts, including totally useless replies like Rory's.
  4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Maybe, but answers like Rory's are more fun!!!! :p
  5. Catt

Catt Guest

Rory's reply was not useless,it was simply Rory:D
  6. billk

billk Active Member

Isn't that kind of like saying "It's not dark out, it's just night time"?
    ;)
  7. Catt

Catt Guest

Yup,so what's your point?
  8. Bob Collins

Bob Collins Active Member

Someone said it was related to IQ, but I never did hear that if your IQ goes up or down as you move through junior member, member, senior member/moment and disfunctional/dismembered:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And I think I'd be really careful just whose answer to these deep questions you believe. :D :D

Bob
  9. roryglasgow

Hey! I'm not useless! I'm good for something... Now let me think... I know! I'm good at taking up SPACE! Hard drive space! With all of those pictures I take with my el-cheapo digital camera!

-Rory
  10. RI541

RI541 Member

Just how cheap is it?

I thought mine was the cheapest,Wal-Mart special.

I'm a senior by name sake and also a senior member does this mean I'm old now? Does it mean I can come off the porch?
  11. bobrien

bobrien Member

and us lowly 'members' just sit back in awe at the wonder, wit, wisdom and wisecrackery of all the senior old guys :D :D :D

maybe when I grow up to be a senior I'll get to be wise and witty too ??????
  12. billk

billk Active Member

Only up to the point where we run out of new things to say and start repeating ourselves.
  13. RI541

RI541 Member

Have I been here yet?:) :)
  14. billk

billk Active Member

Only up to the point where we run out of new things to say and start repeating ourselves.
  15. RI541

RI541 Member

when do we become retired members?
  16. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Has anybody seen my medication, or did I take it already?
  17. YakkoWarner

YakkoWarner Member

I was going to post something, but I couldn't think of anything clever enough.
  18. roryglasgow

I got my camera free for trying out Earthlink for 3 months. The camera stayed, Earthlink went. It's a Digital DSC Pro by Xirlink. It's labelled "True Digital VGA 640x480 * 2MB" at the bottom. We've really enjoyed it, though. It's great for taking pictures of our kid when he's doing something "cute." Plus, you don't have to wait around or spend money on film developing! :) Instant gratification that's cheap, too! Next thing ya know, they'll be selling bread that has already been sliced!

I don't remember ever being a "member." Did the old software have a "member" level?

-Rory
  19. gromit

gromit New Member

So in plain english, its

1000 + posts Ancient Member
    100 + posts Senior Member
    30 + posts Member
    0 + posts Junior Member (but registered)
    0 posts Guest
    offense posts dismembered user

Thanks for the direct and clear answer you all.
    :p
  20. YakkoWarner

YakkoWarner Member

O.K. Now I'm confused!:eek: