Meet Monty

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by 60103, Feb 17, 2005.

1. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

This is Monty, now aged about 8 months.
    He has already demolished my scatchbuilt frnce and my RV model. :curse:

Attached Files:

2. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

Chow time

He seems to have developed a taste for plastic foam.

Attached Files:

3. train1

train1 Member

....and would make a lovely throw rug

(I know mine would but the wife would kill me)
  4. csxengineer

csxengineer Member

Monty meet Roxy

Last night I was trying to read. Don't you hate it when someone tries to read over your shoulder?

Attached Files:

5. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Ohhh Maan, I am sure pleased I don't have a cat anymore. My last one died at the age of 18 and I have never had the heart to replace him. Now instead, I have a layout.
    Nice photos guys!
  6. rcline

rcline Member

Meet "Piggy" she use to think that the layout table was the coolest place to be :mad: , but after I went to Toys-R-Us and bought a battery powered water squirt gun, that shoots about 20 feet per shot, well, lets just say that she doesn't like getting the table anymore!!!!!! :D

Attached Files:

7. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

That's better than sitting on top of whatever you're reading on your lap. We have several who do that, from time to time. And we do have some who used to try to play with the trains, but I've pretty well discouraged that, I think.
  8. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

David, sfter ruining a scratchbilt fence and model RV, is Monty going to make it to 9 months? Or make it with 8 lives left? LOL

9. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

What you have to do is feed your cat lots and lots of crunchies, and treats. Then you have a cat that is too chubby to jump up on the layout. Works perfectly!! :D :D

Attached Files:

10. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Yeah, and it looks like the mouse is too chubby to run! :D :D :D :D
  11. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Here are my two. The one one on the right used to jump up on the layout but doesn't anymore. She's 13 and is less likely to leap up over four feet nowadays. Both of them come running when I'm operating trains and like it if I pick them up to see the action. They especially like watching a train disappear into a tunnel. Hmmm, seems like calicos are a Gauge favorite! :)

Hello Monty...leave that stuff alone! :D

Attached Files:

12. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

I love cats...and have several delightful recipes to make them taste better than ever.
  13. TrainClown

TrainClown Member

My 2 fur balls have to get into everything! They like to play trains too. The white one is Wiebles (the fuzzy wart) and the black one is Percy (the black devil).

"Them mice are gettin' smart! I think I hear one commin'!"

Attached Files:

14. rcline

rcline Member

Train Clown- Has Percy learned to tell just how many mice are riding the train yet?
    Better yet, aren't you worried about him holding a block party with all his friends
    while waiting for the train load of mice that are coming?
  15. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict