All right, gentlemen. Brace yourselves, for here goes my Novacat test build. Shiftdel was kind enough to allow me test build this baby. So far i've finished legs, torso and upper body. Since it is a test build, there are no instructions, only .pdo file as reference. Which is enough in most cases. I had some problems with upper body, but this might be due to size. You see, i decided it was smart to print 4 pages of details per A3 sheet (i happened to have quite a few A3 sheets of 160gm3 paper). And i did... only to find, that parts were printed even smaller. Don't know if it is the pinter, or the older Pepakura Viewer (i use it because it doesn't need to be installed and thus can be run from portable drive on my office computer). So, i had 4 "pages" per sheet, with parts taking up about two thirds of the "page". Oh well... The whole thing stands about 11cm tall and i imagine it will not be much taller, since there are only shoulders and head (quite small one) left. I displaced right leg a bit and twisted torso so that my Novacat would have more dynamic look. Sorry for the quality of pictures, i tried to keep the size down. And remember, this is a test build, don't be too hard on me.