Mechwarrior 4 Mechs

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by shiftdel, Oct 30, 2007.

1. MTK

MTK Active Member

Excellent work shiftdel.:mrgreen:
  2. blaar

blaar Member

The model you referring to was not made by shiftdel. If you are looking for a unlocked PDO, try Whammy's Marauder. I believe he pepakura'd that one.
  3. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

I did not work on Whammy´s Marauder, it was pepakured by another member of MW3 forum.
  4. blaar

blaar Member

Next up.

I did not post the release of the Deimos , Kodiak and Ursus here, but they are all available from my MediaFire page.

Attached Files:

5. Sanginus

Sanginus Member

your Mechmodels realy looking great,
    love the different texture designs

thanks a lot for share it
  6. MTK

MTK Active Member

I need to build some of these Mechs! Nice work Blaar.:thumb:
  7. NoneOfTheAbove

NoneOfTheAbove New Member

Dude these are right up my alley. Oddly enough, I actually got into the series through MechCommander...
  8. blaar

blaar Member

I have totally forgot about the Longbow, I was so caught up in the Star Wars stuff, anyway, I have added the Longbow to my usual download sources :)
  9. MTK

MTK Active Member

Woohoo! More cool models.:mrgreen:
  10. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Axeman Mech

Just wanted to post this my Axeman it been done for while , But i had to by a new camera :( $$$$$$ anyway .. I hand painted it black then paint the stripes . the decal's i made in paint shop ..

Attached Files:

11. Kjev

Kjev Member

Awesome work! If I was a footslogger I think I'd practice my impression of Jesse Owens...and run like heck!
  12. blaar

blaar Member

It is great to finally see an Axeman, you did a fantastic job with it.
  13. blaar

blaar Member

Here is another mech I always wanted. Years back "texteele" I think that was the name of the member, made an excellent Cauldron but it was to detailed for me to build. I have tried to modified his PDO to better suit my building style but to no avail.

So now I made my own.

Need to finish up the unfolding then I can start building it ...... oh, oky, after I have finished the Longbow that has been sitting and waiting to be finished for weeks now.

I made a WWII type of skin that I am going to build it in. I used some colors from the Spitfire camo and added the shark teeth *grin* , oh and one little minor detail.......... PIN UP GIRL !!!!!!!!!! *double grin*

I had a terrible time mapping the "nose". There was a lot of texture stretching so I tried to cheat a bit. There are some minor texture miss matching but at least those ugly stretch marks are gone.

Attached Files:

14. c_furuti

c_furuti Member

"Techsteele", IIRC. This Cauldron-born is yet another welcome addition, thank you a lot. The current rate you're modeling/converting/unfolding is incredible, is there a burn-out risk?
    However, I'm still disappointed you're pushing FM models to background priority. They seem so better detailed than in-game MW models. [all right, I know I'm free to add detail myself whenever I want to, but it's much faster and more precise if it is already there :mrgreen:]
  15. blaar

blaar Member

The FME models are very high in detail. I started cleaning the Wildgoat but it is very hard. Also I need a better pc an gfx card. Those models grind my pc to a stand still. I will try FM4 sometime and see if I can rip those too.
  16. Sanginus

Sanginus Member

WOW looks great, like yor WWII skin
  17. blaar

blaar Member

@ sanginus : thanks

Just a little something I finished.

Overlord Drop ship.

You know where to get it.

Attached Files:

18. Sanginus

Sanginus Member

really great,
    now missing is the "Leopard" in my collection ;-) !

I can not find on your site the link to the model,
    also the "born coulduron" I do not see there.

Am I doing something wrong? :confused:
  19. blaar

blaar Member

The Overlord is under the mechwarrior vehicles folder and the Cauldy I have not yet released. :)

So no, you are not doing anything wrong.
  20. Sanginus

Sanginus Member

got it,
    tanks so much, :thumb: