Mechwarrior 4 Mechs

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by shiftdel, Oct 30, 2007.

1. blaar

blaar Member

2. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

the Battlemaster looks wicked!
  3. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Whammy's Battlemaster is already finished and unfolded, I'm just waiting the feedback from a beta builder to correct (if necessary) and release it.
  4. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

I did finish all cleaning on MW4 original Zeus, now it is ready to start unfolding.

It was harder to unfolding than I thought, if I didn't have discovered the boleean functions on Metasequoia, it certainly would take much more time to clean, and the result would not be so good.

This one is a static version, I will make some extra parts to allow movable parts too.

Attached Files:

5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Nice job on the Zeus. One of my favorites.

When I used to play in a campaign, it's what I had.
  6. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Better saying, I didn't discover the boleean functions on Meta, Nothing pointed it in his tut here in the forum ;)
  7. Kjev

Kjev Member

Ohhhhhh my little infantry are just going to love that bugger. My brother's won't though. Heh heh heh.

I've always liked the Zeus in sort of a 'fugly' way. But it's still an awesome job Shiftdel.
  8. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

9. haught70

haught70 mech ethusiest

hey guys i am back, lol

hey guys, i am back from a tour of Afghanistan, and i am not scheduled to go back till 2010 sometime, soo now i can make and build more mechs, thank god, lol when i got back all of my models, had dust on them, i forgot how fun it was to build these things, can you guys tell me most of the mechs that are out now?, soo i can get to building, lol
  10. Kjev

Kjev Member

Thank you. No matter what anyone else says, thank you very much, and welcome home!

I have a fairly good-sized collection of models I can share. What are you looking for?
  11. SEBRET

SEBRET Member

welcome back 70, and just as Kjev said, THANK YOU. not to sidetrack but what was your job over there?
  12. blaar

blaar Member

13. haught70

haught70 mech ethusiest

I am Tied In Infantry for the 2nd Armored and 197th BDE, we did patrols, "Basically we were police" we had a couple of run ins here and there, but nothing major. but im just glad to be back, lol
  14. Coot59

Coot59 Member

Welcome Home!

Thank You for doing a hard and dirty job.
  15. blaar

blaar Member

Attached Files:

16. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Blaar, every contribution is important, this thread is about mechwarrior mechs, not just my stuff ;)

Thanks for share your hard work!!
  17. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Duplicated post, sorry...
  18. Hey Blaar just downloaded your Thanatos and it is great!
    I am a little worried about the feet being a little small to support this lovely model. How do they hold up? The rest is great and look forward to seeing more of your work.

19. Welcome home haught70 and THANK YOU for all that you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. blaar

blaar Member

Actually the model does fall over........sorry.........but the feet is how the original should look like..........I suppose I can make another set say 10% bigger but I am not sure if it would look in scale.

I changed the lower legs and feet of the model. Looks better now and should stand up. I uploaded it to my page.

Thanks for you kind words.

@ shifty.......well........just call me young paddawan, master !!! ;)