Mechwarrior 4 Mechs

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by shiftdel, Oct 30, 2007.

1. haught70

haught70 mech ethusiest

but yeah that was my Shadow Cat, sorry for the little mess up. i am working on my vulture, daishi, and thor right now, i will update pics. im a big mechwarrior fan lol i just love these mechs . but i need help on somethin, i want the Argus model if anyone knows were that is at or can make it :). ohh and thanks shiftdel for help on my joints they work great!!!!!!!!
  2. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Some pics of the (almost) finished Novacat model, I just need to put a joint into the waist and it will be done:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Family pic:

4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Whoot! Beautiful work!
  5. Great work! Have these been realeased yet? I would like to add to my little squadron.

6. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Thank you guys.

They aren't ready to release yet, sorry, still working on the final Pepakura files...
  7. blaar

blaar Member

The Novacat looks badass and I think it will be one of the greatest additions to any mech builders collection.

I still need to start with the Kit Fox (uller). Hope to start this week with it. Almost done with my 2nd Vulture.
  8. haught70

haught70 mech ethusiest

hey guys i just got my catapult and vulture together. i now have the uller, ownes, shadowcat, atlas, thor, bushwacker, the mw4 truck and buildings hehe, thantos, and puma done. yay!! but still need the argus to completely complete it, any idea on were it is at?
  9. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

You will need to ask the author of the file, Zecks, because he chose to drop his models off the internet. He used to post on this forum but I can't see anything from him for a while.

You can try to send a PM to him on forum, as he shows up there sometimes.
  10. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

The Novacat looks great, Shiftdel! :D
  11. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Here it is my current beta building, Cougar in Luftwaffe camo (my own custom camo):

Some parts

Nose (with & without cockpit - it is not glued yet, I'd just hold it with my finger)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Shoulder (top & bottom views)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  12. Great looking camo skin, shiftdel! I've done a Google image search on the Cougar. Looks like it's a light mech? From the images it appears that there are several armament options. Any idea how tall this one will be?
  13. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

I should have post a reference pic, here it is my Cougar on Luftwaffe camo, and yes it's a light mech, 18,75 cm tall in 1/40 scale.

It doesnt have several weapon options but the two lasers and torso missiles, you can, of course, kitbash another weapons for it from my other mechs :D although it would look very strange with some of the big guns :D :D

14. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

More bits

Gun mounts and nose (cockpit already glued):
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Completed shoulder:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  15. haught70

haught70 mech ethusiest

wow this is great, this is going to be a must have, lol when do you think you will have it ready,lol i better not get soo caught up in this stuff i still have 3 more to build, hehe BUT, i cant wait for this one, great WORK!!!! :-D
  16. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Sweet! It doesn't look like the design of the Cougar changed much from MW4 to Mechassault 2.
  17. TheNe[x]us

TheNe[x]us New Member

hey..looks like this is my first post.first up i wanna say THANK YOU! ive been searching for paper mech to build for quite some time now.i did try zecks before but as we all know he removed his builds from the net.
    i was hoping that you can make some of the mechs he did before such as madcat and bushwhacker.
    haha ive been meaning to give these models to my we played MW3 a lot back in the day...
    so right now i have a vulture (cause i piloted this),now im looking for a madcat and daishi for my lancemates.i showed the vulture build i completed to another friend and he wonders if you will do a Fafnir build too?
    all the best to you...keep up the good work, and thanks once again!
  18. blaar

blaar Member

That couger is gonna rock the socks off all other mech models ....

So where is the tigershark mouth ? :)
  19. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Well, I'm indeed working on a Fafnir, but it is very far to be finished, lots of other to finish before it.

You wil find a lot of MW3 models on forum, not Zecks anymore, but stuff from other guys which are doing a colaborative effort to release all MW3 original models in paper form :D

I still have my MW3 Orion and Awesome there for download :)
  20. TheNe[x]us

TheNe[x]us New Member

Thanks for the info Shift...i just cant wait to begin my collection of Papermechs.hmmm..i was wondering,how many papermechs did you design up till now?