Mechwarrior 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by s33k3r, Nov 1, 2006.

1. SMWulph

SMWulph New Member

Hi Zecks
    Great to see that you are going to rerlease your MW models and still designing things.
    I think you just helped earned me my Cauldron Born in game with that Officer Battlepod (My GM in Battletech game is nuts about Robotech/Macross).
    Just 2 request: I'd need some pictures of your finished build to go by and Any possibility that you can put out a version of the Officer Pod with just panel and fold lines?
    Thanks again and hope to see more of your great work soon.
  2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I wish I built my leg prototype for my SCP-1N Scorpion mech (will be an uprated version SCP-2M Scorpion - Upgunned with Applique Skirting and Belly shield).

I may find time tommorow after dropping a resume off. If it works. I will be working on textures for it since my Iltis is spinning it's wheels in developement and I finished my 2D Cutlass Supreme project.
  3. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Hey Zeck

Great job on the Ed209 model .... and glad to about more mechs on the way by any chance of the Axeman someday maybe :)
  4. Kjev

Kjev Member

Thank You Zecks!!

You sly dog! All these months I've been hunting, nagging you on the MW3 forum, and here, here you have the very Marauder I'm hunting for!

Ed-209 and the Marauder all in one day! NOW YOU ARE A PAPER MODEL GOD!!

(which is actually Klingon for "Storm")
  5. zecks

zecks Member

hey thanks alot i will do more models when i can but im tied up right now between crap at school and a mechwarrior movie project
  6. Kjev

Kjev Member

Well, I'm a decent graphic artist, tech writer and web nerd if you need any help.