Mechwarrior 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by s33k3r, Nov 1, 2006.

1. s33k3r

s33k3r Member

Anyone knows where to find the mechwarrior 3 paper models, that used to be at,
    The project downloads went down recently due to piracy, i used to have them, unfortunately, i lost those models, due to HD crash, damn your IBM :mad: :mad:, as such now i have a brand new HD with 320Gb :grin: :grin: , that is feeling very lonely, and urgently requires papermodels :grin: :grin:
  2. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Sorry until Zecks the designer give word that pepople can give there copies out not going to happen. I have them myself but due to the piracy issues I can't give them out as Zecks won't even give them out when asked anymore. Once he gets all the piracy issue taken care of he may start posting them again. Until then some of the other users on the board there will post their modded versions which Zecks still agrees should be available for everyone to post and download. Just keep checking back every so often you may end up finding someone else modded version of which ever you are looking for.
  3. s33k3r

s33k3r Member

Ok, thks for the info, Damn these pirates :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I will keep checking the forum, :cry: :cry: , hoping that some day those models will return, thanks
  4. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

No problem there are still some cool models floating around on the forum now. I'm actually waiting for a marauder from vlmarshall. Is the one on the right, can't remmeber the name of the other one right now. It'll kick me in the head when I remember. I need the Marauder to be part of my Robotech/Macross collection. I have the battle pod already the veritech and the monster. Just need the marauder and the SDF (which is why I'm trying to scratch build one.) to make my battle scene.

5. zecks

zecks Member

hello every one. i hope its not to late to post on this thread i just ran into this forum and this and i thought i would drop in and say hello. The paper models are all being updated and will be releeased again soon. If anyone needs anything dont hesitate to send me an e-mail. nice marauder by the way. Im also planning on doing a battlepod and maybe a veritech. I also did have plans to make the SDF-1 and also a Zentradi capital ship or two
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Howdy zecks!
    What are you doing?
    It's waaaay too late to post to this thread! We are going to hunt you down and
    and stamp your meal card, "No Dessert"!

He, he, he...:wink:

Just kidding buddy! Love those mechs! That's music to my ears about the re-releases and some newbies too! Can't wait!

Oh, and Welcome to the forum! You really must stop by more often! I know you will just love this place. Just like your own, lots of good hearted people here from all over! Glad to see you finally made it over here!:-D

7. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Zecks Nice to hear that they will be available again. I actually ran across my copy of the marauder I had from some tiime ago. Found it monday. finally printed it out and will begin building it. As for the SDF I may just have to postpone mine until yours is done. Since I know you do such great work I'll let the master take first crack at it. As for the others great! As I have sevral others I've already built for a diorama but need an sdf to go in the background. and some xentradi ships would be cool too. Anyway good to hear and I think you'll find a great appreaciation for your models here.
  8. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

Is the Glaug Officer's pod one of Zecks' models? If so, I missed that one. If not, where did you find it?
    Scott K.
  9. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Officer pod is one of zecks designs as is the other one in the pics. By the way to ensure not misrepresenting myself the pics is someone elses build not mine. I just don't have pics of any of my build o these yet.

If I can find the text pics zecks took of his model I'll post them as you won't find them on the site.
  10. zecks

zecks Member

I did do the officer pod one day just on a whim for a friend and i decided to post it. i have plans to do a battlepod with that and i suppose as a gift to my friends here and robotech fans alike i will start on the sdf-1 tonight. and when i get a chance i will upload the officer pod here for all you to download (those of you who want it and cant find it)
  11. zecks

zecks Member

here is the officer pod for you all to enjoy. distribute it freely just give me credit. thanks ;)

Attached Files:

12. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

This one is crisper and cleaner than the one I have. Did you fix it up at any point? I've already printed this one out and looks like it fits together better too. Thanks Zecks
  13. zecks

zecks Member

yeah i did fix it up after coming to the conclusion that the original was a bad design. this one should also be a little larger scale. im not sure how you came across the one you have because i didnt post that one on the mech3 forum.
  14. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

I don't know eitheir but it's several years old. I looks lot like this one. but the peices on this one are certainly larger and crisper. I'm fairly sure though that the one I already had came from the Mechwarrior3 forum.
  15. zecks

zecks Member

several years old? are you sure about that? i thought it was this year that i made it and very shortly after i made the first one i went back and optimized it.
  16. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Greetings Zecks,

I downloaded your models a bit back but haven't had a chance to build one yet but from what I've seen I like em :D I used to play Battech many years ago but it's so hard to find good folks to play those type of games with anymore :(

I was wondering if you had considered the follwing Battletech suits as models?,

Wasp LAM

Also as I see you're doing some Robotech stuff how about these from Southern Cross?,

Hover Tank

Agian, greetings and welcome to the boards :)

Getter 1
  17. zecks

zecks Member

18. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Hello Zecks,

Any chance of getting your Locust?

19. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

Thanks, Zecks, much appreciated!

Scott K.
  20. vlmarshall

vlmarshall New Member

Hey, I know that Locust! :grin: Am I the only person to build one so far?

That's a Battletech Locust standing on the hexbase, for a sense of scale...luckily, I still get to play the game a lot. :grin: