mecha ?? model i am designing

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
ok here are two pics of a mecha model i am not gonnma say what it is yet dont wanna spoil it:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
any way the first pic i numberd the parts 123 and i was wondering if there is a way to join those parts in pepakura to make one part as it would be more solid. any help here would be great.
thanks

Attachments

• PIC00116.JPG
    PIC00116.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 199

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
and secon pic

here is the second pic same foot which is the left btw, also any criticism hints or tips would be appreciated.
i decided this kinda model as that is what i am a big fan of.:grin: :twisted:
just to give scale thats a lighter in the background i think the whole model will stand 22-25" in height.

Attachments

• PIC00117.JPG
    PIC00117.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 200

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
no.... sorry wrong anime show try thinking longest running mecha show and you have an idea as to what i am attempting to creat.

A

ARMORMAN

Gundam. To join them, you would have to go back to the original mesh and eliminate any interior components os that Pepakura sees it as one shape and not several joined shapes.

lolson

I'm guessing it's the (not hi) nu gundam because there aren't too many gundams with the bottom section of the foot black, it's usually red

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
yes it a gundam. ok gonna tell ya.
its the heavy arms from gundam wing the green one. i thought it would be the easiest to model. i actually found a 3ds model of somthing similar and basing my model of that. as the model i downloaded had too many faces on it 18000 to be exact.