Mecha & Anime Specific Category

xyberz

I'm not sure if the Mecha & Anime category in the parts bin counts, but wondering if you could make a specifically designated one just for that? I know lots of people on this site enjoy those types of models and I believe it warrants having it's own space.

Anyone else agree? :grin:

R

rickstef

We've got both of those covered, by the Cartoon & Anime section, and the Sci-Fi sections

Rick

xyberz

My bad, I forgot that the anime is covered. But my only thing left is the Mecha. To me at least, I wouldn't really consider Mecha in a sci-fi category. When ever the word science fiction comes to mind, things like Aliens, Star Trek, etc come to mind.
When I think of Mecha, images of machines like Gundam, Robotech, Voltron, etc all come to mind.

Just my opinion. I don't know if others would agree with me or not.

Getter1

xyberz said:
My bad, I forgot that the anime is covered. But my only thing left is the Mecha. To me at least, I wouldn't really consider Mecha in a sci-fi category. When ever the word science fiction comes to mind, things like Aliens, Star Trek, etc come to mind.
When I think of Mecha, images of machines like Gundam, Robotech, Voltron, etc all come to mind.

Just my opinion. I don't know if others would agree with me or not.

Well I must say there are degrees of Mecha. Gundam, Voltron, ect. are based on cartoons/anime so post anything related to them in the Cartoon and Anime section. Other things like Battletech or even the game based mecha from the Front Mission line in Sci-Fi.

Getter 1

xyberz

Alrighty then, just checking to see if it would warrant having their own category. I'll post in those respective categories for the subjects.

Thanks =)