Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by zecks, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zecks

zecks Member

i do paper models and computer animation
  2. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Welcome!...Prove it. (show some pics).
  3. zecks

zecks Member

Attached Files:

4. barry

barry Active Member

That looks good welcome ................. ok now lets see the animation we have not had that before
  5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold! Do you do a combination of the two? Make some computer animated video using your paper models as the actors? :D
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

He put a link to one in his post, very cool too!!!

7. thewoodengraver

WOW! I meant both and man you sure did deliver!!!
    I must have watched that clip 20 times, I could not get enough!
    I do some computer animation myself, nothing like you are doing, I am not a pro like you, I do simple 2d old school stuff. I plan to animate some cardmodels in the future after schooling is done, that will have to wait for a better CPU though.

Welcome my new Brother!!!
  8. Wolfinlied

Wolfinlied Member

I do Artwork on photoshop, do you have a deviant art website so we could share artworks?
  9. zecks

zecks Member

i am no pro thewoodengraver there are still alot of things i dont know yet. i also would like to see what kind of animation you do.

no i do not have a deviant art page
  10. thewoodengraver

Yet is the operative word here zecks, you are good enough to become pro!
    I do not have much to share with you animation-wise right now...
    About the best I have to show is near the top of my webpage, a little wood_e doing a backflip. I am trying to master Paint Shop Pro right now. When I am finished learning (and after several dozen toys I need to design) I will rework all my animations and will be happy to share them with you...stick around!
  11. Wolfinlied

Wolfinlied Member

12. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

did u paint all the pic on your site?

its look realy magnificent
  13. Wolfinlied

Wolfinlied Member

I do them in photoshop. I dont have many yet tho as i only just started drawing on pc. Before that all my work was pencils and paper.
  14. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

very nice work wolf

are u good on photosjop?

maybe i gave u my first design model the c-47 whan i finsh it to make a paint work on it?
    what u say?
  15. Wolfinlied

Wolfinlied Member

for sure, id love to help, if i have a picture to work from i can make it look pretty damn close.
  16. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

17. Wolfinlied

Wolfinlied Member

alright thanks for that, ill keep checking in on progress and i can be summoned when needed.
  18. thewoodengraver

There is no shame at all in sharing your work!
    You, my friend, are a very good artist. I enjoyed your Wolf and your Cross very much. Your avatar is cool too! (the one on your website), maybe you could private message Rickstef and ask him to upload it for you?

I would love to see what you can do with cardmodels as well. I am very excited that you are interested in designing...can't wait to see your work!
  19. Wolfinlied

Wolfinlied Member

At the moment im working on a predator and alien set of paper models, i couldnt find them myself so i thought.. stuff it ill make my own.

Ill be sharing them, but to what extent at the moment im unsure. Currently im trying myself out on these 3d models:

Heavy armor predator
    Queen Alien
    Alien Runner
    Face hugger

How far ill get, who knows?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.