ME P.1110 'Ente'

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by eric_son, Mar 12, 2008.

1. newcomer

newcomer Member

looks great. can't wait to get my hands (scissors) on another Luft 46 model.
  2. eric_son

eric_son Member

OT: It's been a very VERY hot weekend over here in the Philippines. According to the Yahoo weather report, it's 92F over here. But the humidity is 55%, making it feel more like 102F (I don't know how Yahoo came up with that value but I wholeheartedly agree with it).

Anyway, I'm done! The third prototype rolls out of the Eric Flugzeugwerk:
    I botched the design of the landing gear. I'll be fixing that in the soon.

Here's a shot of the third prototype along with its earlier siblings. :)

3. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Awesome work. Will it be available for download soon?
  4. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Congratulations on getting it completed! Looks great, Eric! Knew it would. Any chance of a downloadable PDF or JPEG???
  5. Ziga

Ziga Member

That's a great model! I love those unusual ones the most.
  6. eric_son

eric_son Member

I'll be doing a minor re-design of the landing gear, and try to come up with build instructions.
    After that, I'll put up a PDF for download. :)
  7. eric_son

eric_son Member

I'm done with the PDF's. Unfortunately, I've yet to make decent build instructions. For now, I'm including the original PDO file. You can scrutinize the 3d model via the Pepakura viewer and use that to figure out which part goes where... sorry about that.

Am uploading to the downloads section...
  8. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

--If the pdo is released then I think we can do away with the instructions anyway :D
  9. eric_son

eric_son Member

Uhmm... I'm having problems adding the file to the downloads section.
    I keep getting an "upload failed" error.
    It's a 2.47mb ZIP file.
  10. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Yeah, there's a 2 MB limit on file uploads. Try e-mailing it to Cgutzmer.
  11. eric_son

eric_son Member

Silly me... I didn't notice the 2MB limit that was indicated in the important information section. :oops:

Anyway, the PDO file was the culprit -- it was taking up too much space. So I deleted the textures on the PDO file. Now the total size is only 1.7mb. No harm in deleting the textures though, just print the diagrams using the PDF file.

You'll find the file in the Aviation - WWII category in the download section. :)

A bit of a warning though. This model has no formers.
    Also, I'm not really happy with the glue tabs were generated by Pepakura. Though they're included in the diagrams, I ended up DIY'ing my own joining strips.
  12. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

You can always email it to me at cgutzmer at gmail dot com and I will upload in its entirety for you :)
  13. eric_son

eric_son Member

Thanks. :)
    Maybe when I finish the building guide, I'll email an updated ZIP.
  14. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Thanks so much for this! I can't wait to build it! Of course, I'm leaving the country for a few weeks tomorrow! DOh! But at least I'll have something cool to build as soon as I return. Thanks again!
  15. eric_son

eric_son Member

My pleasure!

Sorry I couldn't include the build instructions with the zip file. I'll try to come up with one as soon as I can.
  16. newcomer

newcomer Member

another thanks from another Luft 46 devotee.