MB Creation Foldin' Art Elephant

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by rickstef, Apr 28, 2006.

1. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Hi all,

I wanted to share with you some pictures of the elephant kit.

the glue bottle in the second picture is a 5oz version of Aleene's Tacky glue, roughly 6.5 inches tall

I measured the hips about 13 inches, the trunk is about 8 inches long
    eyeballed the total length at 22 inches.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these

2. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

That looks pretty sharp Rick. Did you find that online?
  3. cbg

cbg Member

Nice Pachyderm. . .male or female? ;-)

Are you familiar with Yamaha Paper Crafts at all? I made the Grevy's Zebra for my daughter. Don't have a pic just yet, but for my first critter, I was rather pleased.

4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Nice looking. That is one of those you found at Target, right?
  5. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Doug yes, SteveM also found some of the kits at his local Target

Rick, niether kit I have posted pictures of, the Cobra or the Elephant is available online, I have checked with Hasbro's online store, nothing.

cbg, i don't know the sex, but i do know its political affliation, and yes i am familiar with the Yamaha models, some of the best designed animals out there, on par with the Canon animals(co-inkie dinkly, the same designer has done the Yamaha and Canon animal models)

6. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Dang, if we hadn't just got a foot of snow, I'd be on my way to Target right now. That model is amazing!!! My wife collects elephants, so that thing would guarantee at least a week, maybe a week and a half, of being out of the doghouse...
  7. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

I doubt if Target will still have any of those models available. The original post in this thread is April 27, 2006. I went to Target last April and found a few of the models. There was a horse, an elephant, a T-Rex, a cobra, a kitten, and a puppy. I have not seen any of them in quite a while. I think MB was closing out that line. Keep looking, though. Maybe someone somewhere has those or something similar in the wharehouse and will decide to put them back out. I vaguely recall seeing some of them at a K&B Toys once.:)
  8. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Dang again, I didn't notice the date.... :mad: I could have sworn this was a new post....

Ah well, off to Yamaha.....
  9. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Actually, you can order the models from Hasbro.com

go to their online shop

10. The-Jazzman

The-Jazzman Member

I bought a whole bunch of these online at Amazon.com..
    Elephant, Horse, Dog, Kitten, Cobra, etc.. They were like $3.00 each.. I just searched for "foldin art"
  11. $3 each???? I completely missed out :(

They only sell two now, one is for $5 and the other for $20 even though Hasbro sells them all for $7.99