Mazinger Z

gravewolf

Aug 12, 2012
I just love Mazinger Z, he was the first super robot I watched when I was a kid. I really searched for the paper model that really looks like him and I found one thanks to my google-fu. The pilder on the top of his head is removable and he even has a scrander that I didn't build cause I became lazy. He is a pretty big model that is 2 feet in height but it makes him very easy to build since the parts aren't hard to cut since they're also big. I had to paint the some of the parts silver cause printers don't print that color.
Paper_Mazinger_Z_by_Gravewolf30.jpg

Comparison with my papercraft Ingram and Howl's Castle
My_Papercraft_Collection_by_Gravewolf30.jpg

Z

Zathros

That's awesome. The fact that i had to look up some of the words you used made it even better! Is it still available? Do you still have the link? :)

gravewolf

Aug 12, 2012
Thank you very much sir, I don't remember where I got the model but it was from a spanish site. But I still do have the file if you want it. It's 15mb in size and consists of 39 pages.

goodduck

Jul 25, 2010
I think this is the papercraft book your model came from and is not free down load. But, I am just guessing. Have not seeing your download, can't tell for sure.

Attachments

• 24084.jpg
    24084.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 117
Z

Zathros

This is a statement, (translated from Portuguese) from the person who designed this model:

And finally here is the new model dedicated to the founder of all the giant robot, Mazinger Z. I decided to make this pre-release, to introduce some improvements to the general pattern that I had already used to draw Iron Z. Since I knew that during construction would come to me other ideas, I decided to wait, before presenting the true Mazinger Z, complete with Jet Scrander. This Mazinga, differs from that of the series, for a small number of details, primarily the thermal chest plates have a square shape, rather pointed. This is by far the detail that first strikes the eye, but there are others. The eye shape is different, and the facial features are red-rimmed. The Pilder is white, while the arms and legs are black rather than blue. Finally there are the plates on his chest, elbows and knees, which, in the anime become the crowning simply

This is another designer who has made a design of the same Robot. I went into the website, I speak a little Portuguese, and with Google Translator, I was able to discern there is no connection. This is the site.

http://raggiogamma.altervista.org/Pa...er_Z/PM-21.php

I do not believe it is pirated, just similar. They are modeled after the same character after all.