2/7/05 - 4:19 PM.

6lb 4 oz.

16 1/2" long

and in the doctor's own words "Absolutely Perfect." :D :D :D :D :D :D

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
A wonderful addition to the family Catt my friend. I am sure Aiden will learn to speak N scale first then maybe some On30 EH! So pleased to hear all are doing well.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Congratulations to all, mom, dad, grandmom and granddad. It's always a great feeling to know you have had a part in bringing a new life onto this earth. :thumb: :thumb:

rcline

Jul 26, 2004
Byers, Tx. 76357
www.geocities.com
Another little bundle of joy just waiting to say those first words in life! "Choo Choo Trains"
As Brenda said, "He's so cute! The girls are going to go wild over him!" Better keep an eye on him, some little girl at school might try to sneak him home with her!
Randy

seanm

Oct 11, 2004
Sunny CA
www.pegnsean.net
Amazing!! Good choice! I always see those little things in the carts at the supermarket, but I can never find them on the shelf!!!

Really... Congrasts! I will smoke a cigar and think about you and your new family!

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
well this post may be a little late, as you told me in the chatroom,(3 days ago) over here we have a tradition of wetting the babies head to welcome them into the world, well mate I did that for Aiden, I had a glass of the family port, it was as warming to me as he is to you and your family, congratulations to you and your family, may he have a good one...steve