Maxim - wz1910 /ORLIK - scale 1:25/

Discussion in 'Armory & Military' started by Bernie, May 16, 2005.

1. Bernie

Bernie Member

Hi all, you can find on Orlik web:

in section DOWNLOAD accessories for russian truck ZIS-5, which is russian machine gun MAXIM /caliber 7,62mm, 300shots/minute/. On 2pages in pdf format you get 2pcs of Maxim and 2pcs of fuel barrells and some shell-boxes. Print page nr1 on standard office paper - 80g/m2 and second page on 170g/m2.

enjoy :D
  2. Jim Nunn

Jim Nunn Member

Is this your design? It is a wonderful little model.

Jim Nunn
  3. gera

gera Member

Hi Bernie:

Thanks for the link. Beautiful build...congratulations :shock: :shock:
  4. rickstef

rickstef Guest

umm, Gera,Jim.....

Bernie is just posting the link, i don't think it is his design.

nice model none the less

5. Bernie

Bernie Member

6. gera

gera Member

Hi Bernie:
    Thank you again......for the ORLIK link to their free Maxim, downloaded it, could not wait, printed it and built......Love it!!!!!
    (I did enlarge it a bit and used some paint)
  7. Bernie

Bernie Member

Gera, good job done in such short time /I did it within 3evenings/- congratulations /allthought wheel-axle covers missing :D /
  8. gera

gera Member

Got to get that cover on!!!!!!.....Bernie, I was lucky last year and had the opportunity to visit the Czech Rep, Very Beautiful!!!!.... we only had time for Prague,I hope to go back in 2006. Do you know John from SPI???
  9. Bernie

Bernie Member

Gera, I have No Idea who is JOHN.

Maybe you will go to Prague sooner, if I notify you that till 31st of July 2005 there is in POLICE of Czech Rep Museum in Prague a big Paper Model Exhibition related to 50years of ABC Magazine. First pictures available on:

I will go over there next week Wednesday - will we meet then :D ?
  10. gera

gera Member

great pics.....that should be a fantastic show. I din´t have a clue that ABC magazine was so old.
    Nope I can´t be there so soon :( :( :( ....but in 2006 I defenitly hope to.
    I meant JOSEPH from SPI models....

Do you know if there are any other machineguns around, I have the M-42 and now the Maxim. They really make nice models.
  11. Bernie

Bernie Member

Gera, I met only this Maxim when searching for some info about Jelcz W640 and directly completed such a small "easy" model. Normally not interested in armoured - technique.
  12. Nikolai Bochkarev

Nikolai Bochkarev New Member

Another, my MAXIM :)
    In companion with ZIS-5
  13. Nikolai Bochkarev

Nikolai Bochkarev New Member

Bernie, MAXIM is american machine gun, invented by Hiram S. Maxim in the U.S. in 1884!
  14. Bernie

Bernie Member

Nikolai, I thought that you will arrive with your ZIS-5 /with Maxim on it/ :D - thanks

about Maxim origin - I was sourcing info only from the model-built instruction