MAT Trucks part ????

C

Catt

The continuing saga of MAT Trucks :D

Since I'm starting to feel better I thought I would do some more to the MAT Truck complex.

Here are 3 pictures showing what I've gotton done in the last two days.
Front
matruc1a.jpg

Leftside
matruc2a.jpg

Rightside
matruc3a.jpg

Still to come is the metal siding and paint and roof top detail.

More pix after this section is finished and added to the rest of the building.

Oh by the way I even managed to thrash on the layout long enough to put the roadbed down for the track to this addition.

Hey Catt,
Any room left for your layout with that massive building on your benchwork? About the same size as the GMD plant I have planned for mine. MAT trucks looks great....great and HUGE!!! Now that's an industry. Are there going to be any other smaller buildings in the complex or is it one giant complex in one building? I'd love to hear more from this thread since it might help with ideas for my own giant industries. Way to go, buddy!!!!!

C

Catt

For anybody who has not seen it ,this is the rest of the MAT Truck plant .

The new part goes to the left of this part,and no this is not all of it.:D

2-07-1.jpg

2-07-2.jpg

2-07-3.jpg

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
It's great to see that you are back to building Catt. Just don't over do it.
The MAT TRUCK plant is becoming the envy of us all.
It's going to look awesome when it all comes together.

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
Wow, Catt! I had to do a double-take on that photo of the left side. It looked like a real building with that pallet (tabletop?) in the background. The sunlight really adds to it, too. And yes, I still see "Catt! buildings" when I'm driving around! :)

C

Catt

Here's a shot of the new addition in place ,but unpainted .The complex is now 35" wide by 20" deep.

mattruca.jpg

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Wow, Catt!
That's fantastic, buddy!
You've got youself the makings of a to-scale sized industrial plrk there!:cool: :cool: :cool:

C

Catt

The other end of the layout will be an industrial park complete with its own railroad. Plans are in the current MR.:D :D