Mass Effect landing craft

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ThunderChild, Sep 26, 2011.

1. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

In the works buddy! :thumb:

Luckily the only difference between the ME2 Kodiak and ME3 Kodiak is the textures and an added gun. I'm nearly done with the alterations...
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I wouldn't worry about it, those guys are a bunch of pussycats. I said CATS!:mrgreen:
  3. ThunderChild

Nonetheless, now that I will be doing the ME3 Kodiak I can correct these little things for it. Nothing wrong with a little catnip now and then. :D
  4. F131

F131 Member

I'm a big fan of the MAKO....still mad it wasn't drivable in ME3. Nice work!
  5. ThunderChild

Ditto! Actually, I fell in love with the Mako before I even knew the games existed! I looked into where this beautiful vehicle was from, got the game, and the rest is history. Fanboy for life. sign1
  6. ThunderChild

Attached Files:

7. mcusanelli

mcusanelli Member

Thank you so much for these! Beautiful work as always, sir!
  8. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

These look FANTASTIC!!!
    Thank you very much for these BEAUTIFUL WORKS of ART!!!
    I just need to find the time to build them.
  9. Johnny Cheung

Johnny Cheung New Member

I am exalted for the models, always good work
  10. ShadowHawk141

ShadowHawk141 Member

Awesome models ThunderChild !!!

I always loved the vehicles from Mass Effect to bad they didn't put vehicle missions in Me2 and 3 as they did in Me1.
    Me3's ending was the biggest "say what ?" moment in my entire gaming-life (started with a commodore 64) but the vehicles are just to cool.

You've done a fantastic job TC, thank you so much for sharing these models.

Cheers and all the best,