Masochistic

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Sure mus be a masochist when it comes to making certain structures, here I am putting individual bricks to the bottom of my latest building which will turn into a small station building some time in the next two weeks.

Attachments

• bricks.jpg
    bricks.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 177

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
When I saw the title of this thread I thought my browser was messed up and had taken me to Yahoo Chat!!!:D :eek: :D

But....what a great way to get a 3-D effect of the bricks on the building:) :cool:

Shamus will need glasses when he's done!:eek: I'll handle the collection on this side of the Atlantic. Hopefully Errol will handle it for the UK and Woodie can take care of AUS and NZ!:D :D :D

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
" All in all it's just another brick in the wall".- Pink Floyd.

Not only the 3D effect, but just about the only way to get a truly random color pattern in the brick. I've done the same thing with shingles, and if you think that's nuts,,,, try painting that random pattern of color on commercial brick material!

That !, is some really beautiful masonry, I have got to try that!
Thanks Shamus,
Pete

P.S. Those wouldn't be chads from a card punch would they???
Pete

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
I remember doing a doll house this way but much larger scale and it was a chore to do but looked great finished.
Shamus, now you are making me think we could even do this in N gauge but then I have to ask myself WHY!