Masayu free models

lehcyfer

I've just assembled in three evenings his Oyodo It was quite difficult because of the general smallness, but I'm quite accustomed to small builds. The main difficulty lies in the assembly - I felt like a CSI investigator, trying to discern which part went where and how formed on a blurry pictures of a not very precise built model. I've spent more time enlarging and analyzing photos than actually building the model.

And I was doing it to make a present for my friend who made 1:200 model several years ago. Boy, when you compare these two ships it looks like Godzilla vs shark :) And the small Oyodo is like a stick drawing when it comes to detail depicting. Heck, the 3 barell AA guns are depicted as a black rectangles drawn on the surface of parts :p

Anyways with proper care it looks very nice - and I'm taken with an idea to design and make entire Polish navy on the brink of WWII - and fit it on a small display board :)

Oh, and from my measurements it is around 1:1200 scale - I'd make my fleet 1:1000 as we had mainly small and almost medium ships.

I'll post pictures when I'll get some juice for my camera...