Marvin Pistol Hand now available :)

BazookaJo

Finally done and available at my site - any problems let me know.

Regards

Paul.

Gun4-Block100.jpg

CardPistol2-1.jpg

Amazyah

A definite, must build!

That is sooo cool!8)
Thanks for sharing this with us!
That pistol combined with that look on Marvin's face is just classic!
I love it! A definite, must build!

Russell

Clashster

Very cool, Paul! Marvin is going to have to get in my building queue! With A-1 Disintegrating Pistol of course! Thanks for sharing this great childhood memory!

Chris

MOS95B

Gotta start burning myself a backup disk... I'm running out of hard drive space!!!!!

Awesome addition!!

P

paulhbell

Thanks bazookajo, cool addon. I think I will keep him with his original hands, sounds like everyone else is going to build him with the gun.

BazookaJo

Cheers for the feedback guys.

I have to say I'm very pleased with the pistol - came out as pretty much as daft looking as I could have hoped.

You will need to switch the position of the pupils to the other side of the eyes to get Marvin looking down the sight, but that's pretty straightforward.

paulhbell said:
Thanks bazookajo, cool addon. I think I will keep him with his original hands, sounds like everyone else is going to build him with the gun.

I like the original, but I love the gun too...Only one answer for it: 2 models :grin:

Which reminds me - when I get a bit of spare time I think I'll do one final add-on ("oh no" I hear you groan) - a replacement for the left arm + hand that holds the Martian flag on a pole :twisted:

That way I can have one hand on hip with pistol, and the other holding chin with flagpole in hand, staring each other out like 2 disgruntled bookends :-D

But all in good time :wink:

Regards

Paul.

miguelj

Papercraft Addict
BazookaJo said:
Which reminds me - when I get a bit of spare time I think I'll do one final add-on ("oh no" I hear you groan) - a replacement for the left arm + hand that holds the Martian flag on a pole :twisted:
I'll look forward to that:twisted:
My sister is gonna build this one. Thanks Bazookajo:-D

BazookaJo

miguelj said:
I'll look forward to that:twisted:
My sister is gonna build this one. Thanks Bazookajo:-D

Cheers Miguelj

Nice site BTW - my mate's kid is gonna love those Thunderbirds rockets :)

Paul, Here is mine finialy done, man that was a lot of work. But everyone loves it. Thanks for sharing.
PS, I think form the responce I have got that I need to make 3 or 4 more. When I have time that is, lol.

Attachments

• Marvin.JPG
    Marvin.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 187

BazookaJo

CardStalker said:
Paul, Here is mine finialy done, man that was a lot of work. But everyone loves it. Thanks for sharing.
PS, I think form the responce I have got that I need to make 3 or 4 more. When I have time that is, lol.

Great work cardstalker:grin:

Regards

Paul.

P.S. It gets a little easier each time you build it :wink:

I found your Marvin the Martian model from http://www.3dpapermodel.com.tw/

You are an awesome modeler Bazooka! For creating a cartoon character on this scale and for offering it free to people! I cannot wait for Ren to complete and hope you will consider Stimpy! maybe the Log toy and Powdered Toast man too!

Wonderful works!!!!! I love you!

BazookaJo

LovelyLeopardess said:
I found your Marvin the Martian model from http://www.3dpapermodel.com.tw/

You are an awesome modeler Bazooka! For creating a cartoon character on this scale and for offering it free to people! I cannot wait for Ren to complete and hope you will consider Stimpy! maybe the Log toy and Powdered Toast man too!

Wonderful works!!!!! I love you!

Cheers LL

Glad you found your way here - it's a great forum, really friendly and helpful. I hope you'll make it one of your local haunts :)

Still working on the Cylon helmet at the mo, which due to an unforeseen need to move residence has been put back a little :( . That said I'm still aiming to get it done def. before the end of April at the very latest then Ren is to follow.

And where you find Ren, you'll ultimately find Stimpy :wink: (though Stimpy is little more than a glint in my eye at the moment).

Best regards

Paul.

P.S. The log is a definite possibility, but as for Powdered Toast Man - maybe after a couple o' years more practice:-D

Just need some help the part k13 does any one have a pic of how it should go
i'am not haveing any luck with it a pic would give a better look at it

he's all most done .... feet and legs, torso and arms , face
just need to finsh the helmet and the pistol hand ,,

thanks

BazookaJo

allhallowseve said:
Just need some help the part k13 does any one have a pic of how it should go
i'am not haveing any luck with it a pic would give a better look at it

he's all most done .... feet and legs, torso and arms , face
just need to finsh the helmet and the pistol hand ,,

thanks

Hi AHE - Alas no Pics, but I'll try go into a little more detail.

Once cut out, K13 should have a thin stip at on end with a number of folds along it's length, and a series of long separate fingers i.e. cut along the completely white lines.

Stick the thin strip to the bottom edge of the hole in Marvin's head (where the back of his chin would be) - red cross in line with the neck hole in Marvin's head.

And that's it - the long fingers do not get stuck to anything - they just tuck loose into the back of the helmet to cover the hole in the back of his head.

Basically I couldn't figure out another way of putting the head/helmet enclosed unit together without an access flap :roll:

Hope this helps

Regards

Paul.

thanks ... it make more scent's now

How's Ren's and Cylon helmet coming along ???
it not like i don't have euff now to do ..

Not rushing you ha ha ha ok maybe a little :(

thanks