Maria Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

paper dave

Oct 23, 2007
Hi all this is my first post here, I've enjoyed the forum and thought I would post some progress pics of my less than expert build of the android Maria from Metropolis.

Attachments

• Face 1.jpg
    Face 1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Face 2.jpg
    Face 2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Face 3.jpg
    Face 3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Head Side.jpg
    Head Side.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 18

gippolot

Sep 18, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
www.users.on.net
Simply brilliant

Brilliant photos of your model that you've shown Dave.

I bought a vinyl model of Maria from 'Monsters In Motion', with the idea of making a paper model. But what you have to date, is far better than what I imagined myself doing.

More power to you.

For my money, Maria is truly one of the more stunning models of sci-fi.

Please keep us informed with your progress.

Andrew

celofane

Jul 7, 2008
PLEASE!
can you post a link for this model? I am looking for this android for a long time.

thanks!

bill516

Sep 28, 2005
Sheffield UK
Nice looking model paper dave, I'm trying to pluck up the courage to have ag at this one. Its all printed out ready to do but every time I look at it I just think to myself I can't do this just now, I'll will do it one day just dont know when.

Celofane

http://uhu02.way-nifty.com/blogpapercraft_ver2/ where the model came from but I dont think you will get very far on the d/l front. Uhu02 only used to put his models up for a short period of time when he had his old blog until some pi-rat put his models on his own site so Uhu02 pulled the plug, dont know what his method is for his new blog. You might be able to write to him and he may let you have the files that's up to him.

I do know if you ask anyone on this forum for a copy the mods willl jump you pretty damn quick, it is looked upon as form of pi-rat-ing

ohgodwhy

Sep 8, 2007
Check the pepakura gallery, too. They still have some of his stuff posted there, you might get lucky.

celofane

Jul 7, 2008
thanks

i send a email to Uhu02, and I am still looking for the model.

sorry for this form of pi-rat-ing, I think that maybe Uhu02 was in another address.

Status
Not open for further replies.