March Photo Contest: LPABP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
The Smith brothers are ready to unload some more hay for their horses. Hector is carrying a salt lick, while Henry is waiting as his white stallion runs to greet him. The horses don't seem to be bothered as the 9:10 to Yuma rounds the bend.

This is all happening in the N scale world.

Attachments

• Corral.jpg
    Corral.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 201

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Stearnly Hardcase, the B&MCR.R.'s shop foreman is standing beside his creation. When asked if that Ma Deuce on top works, he just smiles.

A fun project I did about a year and a half ago when my hobby creativity needed some fresh air. I still get a kick out of it when I see it.

Attachments

• jeep.JPG
    jeep.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 176

cabdriver

Jan 23, 2005
Here's my entry...........

Here I am hanging out on the hood of my 1965 Shelby Cobra -- just waiting around at the car dealership. (Car's not for sale, just passing time).

Attachments

• Cobra Waiting 4.jpg
    Cobra Waiting 4.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 180

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
sumpter250 said:
C'mon cabdriver, give "homer" due credit......that's a great pidgeoncam shot of two "targets of opportunity"! :D :D :D
Very nice! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Pete
Yo, Pete, you know where you can get a couple of LPABP pigeons? :D :p :D :p

BTW, I agree, so really great shots here, keep 'em comming... :wave: :wave:

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Montauk as in Montauk Long Island?

Yup............unless it's fallen into the Atlantic!

The Sagaponack Montauk & Cindys Harbor RR is a current, "living museum" steam, and diesel line, that contracts less that carload loads from the northeastern RRs, in exchange for "operating expenses", and track rights. On the short interconnect rights of way, owned by the CH, there are "photo op" platforms, that give the railfan some excellent picture angles........for a small fee. A wholely owned subsidiary of the Sag Harbor Shipbuilding & Drydock Company.
Pete

hminky

Oct 13, 2004
Do resin mules count

mule_mudhole.JPG

Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.