March Photo Contest: LPABP

Discussion in 'Competitions & Challenges' started by jon-monon, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

This months topic: Little Plastic Anything But People. People can be in the photo, but lets see your dogs, pigs, cats, cows and automobiles. LPABP's: figures and other small items, like cars. No houses, trees bridges, etc. (of course, metal is equally as acceptable)

Same rules as usual, one entry per person, must be your own photo. The contest will end and we will have a vote at or near the end of the month.
  2. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

OK, now that I know what LPABPs are :) here is a shot of almost all of the plastic automobiles on my layout...its the day shift at Cargill.

Attached Files:

3. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Fastest entry for sure Ralph! Nice one too :) I like it.
  4. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Friday evening at the old A&W

Attached Files:

• aw.jpg
      File size:
      35.2 KB
  5. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

I thought it was Little Plastic Animals Biting People!!

Nice entries Ralph and Robin. :thumb:

6. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

Fred's reads the paper while his faithful dog Buck keeps an eye out for the revenuers.
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Well it appears Fred has never seen a real still! Jack that thang off the ground and build a fire under it will ya! :D :)
  8. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

Dis here is one of dem citified cookers, it has a built in fire box and fire door just like one of dem dare Iron Horsie Thingies. Saves wood. Goberment said to saves energy, weeze a doin r part. Fred
  9. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Can't wait to see your entry Val... ;) :D

10. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Great photo's everyone!

If ya'll had genuine P-K low smoke stills, ya wouldn't need ta call them hills the smokies :D :D :D

99% of all P-K stills are not busted up by revinuers in the first 5 years after sale*.

*estimates based on testimony of one of our customers.
  11. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Hey...Thats My Fire Hydrant!

Demon doesn't like the fact that the stray dog is using his personal fire hydrant. Go find another one pal!
    Note: I painted the Prieser dog to look like mine.

Attached Files:

12. Livesteam

Livesteam Member

Fred, did you make that?, i like it
  13. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Nice Ed. Can you size up the pic - I find it kind of hard to see. :)

14. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Hows that Val?
  15. Jon Grant

Jon Grant Member

Plastic cars and what's on the billboard could be plastic too, or is that silicone?

16. 2slim

2slim Member

Silicone Jon, definately Silicone! That appears to be a very dangerous street indeed, lots of fender-benders I'd suspect. Reminds me of a cartoon I once saw where a similarly endowed lass, (wearing much less) was standing in a layout room trying to get a fellows attention and the caption read "not now woman!, can't you see I've got a railroad to run?"

17. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Better! Much better!!

18. Bryant01

Bryant01 New Member

Here is a pic of a couple of little plastic cars. The truck is a 1948 ford and there is a 1949 Hudson Hornet in the far background.

19. UPJunkie

UPJunkie Member

:thumb: Great pic Bryant01 you already have my vote :thumb:
  20. March Photo

This is my first attempt at posting here at The Gauge. Not sure if it's going to work since I use AOL.

The old station wagon has an avid railfan pacing the ten-wheeler trying to get some photos!!

That's old-man Penza and his two sons ignoring the passing engine.

Karl Osolinski
    Berkley, MI

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.