Marauder destroyer

Kjev

Dec 15, 2006
South Eastern Idaho
This technique is perfect for making long tubes (for example plane fuselages), and where build up would be a problem.

Wow. I just learned something highly useful and it's not even 4:00 am yet! I'm currently working on a small mech where that will come in extremely handy! Thank you!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I have finished the front cannon system.
I did not have any problems or make any kind of changes. to this section.
Here are the photos for your viewing pleasure.

ENJOY!!!

Just to let everyone know, there are two types of "Marauder", there is the regular Marauder and the Marauder Destroyer. Both have the same main body and wings, the only difference are the front and rear cannon systems.
THIS ONE IS FOR THE MARAUDER DESTROYER.
I may build the regular Marauder at a later date.

Z

Zathros

Are we having photo upload problems? Maybe it's all these pills I'm pepped up on, but I don't see nuttin'?

Z

Zathros

This is weird, and a test, I can see every picture on every other thread of this forum except this one. Uploading a picture as a test.

Attachments

• green-question-mark.jpg
    green-question-mark.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 59
Z

Zathros

I can see the Green Question mark, though I seem a little pale? I see the question mark on all three computers?

wlock

Aug 22, 2007
Geneva
I think it's because you need to have a login for papermodelers website, if you login automaticaly then you can see the pictures, click on one you can't see and it takes you to their login page...
I can see the green question mark but none of the other pictures as well

Z

Zathros

Yup! I thought the pictures were uploaded here. I just figured this out but wlock, you the man! Beat me too it! Thanks, Help is good! :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I think it's because you need to have a login for papermodelers website, if you login automaticaly then you can see the pictures, click on one you can't see and it takes you to their login page...
I can see the green question mark but none of the other pictures as well

You are right, I just copied and pasted the entries from PM. Reason for being, I am only allowed to post 6 photos at a time per post.

I can go through and re-post a new thread to fix this problem.

Z

Zathros

The single photo upload at a time here is a drag. I will see if they can expand that. If someone nudged me, that would be greatly appreciated! :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
The single photo upload at a time here is a drag. I will see if they can expand that. If someone nudged me, that would be greatly appreciated! :)

NUDGE!!!
NUDGE!!!
NUDGE!!!
:whip1::whip1::whip1:

If I can upload more then just 6 photos per post (say at least 20 photos would be good), I will be more the happy to back through and fix everything.:eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops:

Thank you Zathros for the fast response to this problem.

Kjev

Dec 15, 2006
South Eastern Idaho
I upload photos to my photobucket account, then use the

Z

Zathros

NUDGE!!!
NUDGE!!!
NUDGE!!!
:whip1::whip1::whip1:

If I can upload more then just 6 photos per post (say at least 20 photos would be good), I will be more the happy to back through and fix everything.:eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops:

Thank you Zathros for the fast response to this problem.

Not sure on what establishes the limit but I imagine more than one at a time should be possible. I wish one could just copy and paste, like when building a paper model. Still haven't slept, going on day 4 but starting to cat nap. :curse:

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Front section of main body

Greetings to all and to all hello,

I have started on the main body now. Of course starting with the front section and working my way back.
Of course I have added a few glue tabs to curtain parts (please look closely at the photos to see which parts I added the glue tabs to.)

Here are the photos for your viewing pleasure. (This time I have uploaded them prpoerly to this posting. I will fix the others later.)

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg
When attaching the cockpit, take your time with it. There is not much room to work with.

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg
There is a gap between the canopy and the cockpit, do to how the canopy was made. You can either make a new canopy, or leave it as I did.

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
More photos

Here are more photos of the front section of the main body.

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg
As you can see, (by this component and other past phots) there are quite a few greebles. this whole model is a greeblers dream. So by all means have fun with it.

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

Z

Zathros

Wow, that's really nice! Official request has been submitted for batch uploading. :)