Many thanks to all

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Many thanks to all who have bought my CD on building a model railroad. The many emails I have had from various members thanking me for making it available is overwhelming .

So I would just say a big thankyou to one and all.
Shamus

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
I think I speak for many of us model railroaders all over the world: Thank YOU Shamus, for sharing your experience and your knowledge with us.

It was a GREAT idea to produce this CD - 'Shamus modeling at your finger tips', so to speak! :D :D :D

Ron

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I know somewhere the information is posted here on how to get your CD, but if you would, please post it again, and what you need from us to ship it to a US address.

Thanks,

Don

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
I tried to bring up the cd page and post the thread, but I got an "invalid thread" message, so it has probably been taken down.
If you go to Shamus' post at the top of this thread and click on his profile, you will get links to send him an e-mail, pm, etc. Send him a personal message if you are interrested in the cd, and he will reply with instructions on how to order a copy. It is well worth the price.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi guys
Thanks once again, I have PM'd new members interested in my CD with my email address.

cheers
Shamus
waver.gif

JeanDagenais

Apr 9, 2003
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
Hello,

I got the CDs (Making a Model Railroad and Photographs) a few weeks ago, and I can say the are very valuable.

I started to be interested in Railroad Modeling about 6 months ago, and so far these CDs represent the most complete source of information I have found to learn from a master.

I consider that these 2 CDs have 3 major qualities:

1. They show how to build a really great looking Logging Railroad (they can be used for other type also, but I loved logging!). A picture is worth a 1000 words, and there are over 100 pictures on the Making a Model Railroad CD.

2. They present simple and proven techniques, which will help me prevent mistakes (e.g. reduce $), build faster, and get greater satisfaction as I build my first layout.

3. They show what it means when Model Rairoading becomes an "Art". The second CD has over 800 photos... which give me a large library of really looking good examples.

Thanks Shamus for sharing with me your technical knowledge and your unique artistic talent!

I highly appreciate it!

Jean

:D :D :D

Jim T

Jan 25, 2003
Warrenton, OR
www.freewebs.com
I've had both of the CD's for several weeks now and am thoroughly enjoying them. Both contain a wealth of info and are going to be an important addition to my reference library. I enjoy setting up the picture CD as a slide show and then sitting back and watching the pics go by

Cheers, Jim

MrBones

Feb 7, 2003
N.E. PA
Visit site
shamus,

Please PM me. I have been searching for a couple of days now to order. I came acrossed it once, but forgot how. I need to know how to order from USA.

MrBones

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Due to a Cancellation I find I have 2 CD's left if any one is interested. $45 for the 2 -- one is Making a model Railroad & the other has 800 plus photographs of various layouts of mine.

SORRY, NO MORE CD's AVAILABLE AFTER THESE

email -- shamus@the-gauge.com