Many milestones (mileposts?)

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Today is the 4th anniversary of my joining The Gauge! I also recently passed 4,000 posts :rolleyes: That's a lot of hot air!

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who makes this place possible - Peter, Mikey, Don and current and past admins and moderators. But most of all the members... :thumb: Because of all of you, this is a great place to hang out, talk trains, and learn stuff to boot! ;)

On another note, I notice that The Gauge now has passed another milestone on three counts - 20,000+ threads, 200,000+ posts, and sometime last night, we passed 6,000 members (and over 1,000 are "active").

Congratulations all 'round! :D:D:D

Andrew

ezdays

Out AZ way
Those are great numbers. Without the fine members we have that seemed to be blessed with infinate knowlege about real and model railroads, and that they are willing to share this and help others, we would be nothing. The staff, well, it's our job to see that everyone is comfortable when they come here so they are willing to hang around a bit longer and want to return.
103.gif

Congratulations to the Gauge and for all its active members for making it what it is and has been all these years...
118.gif

balloon6
580.gif
balloon6
580.gif
balloon6
580.gif
balloon6
aussie aussie aussie aussie
train97

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Too COOL!!!!!! Yes, thanks to all the active members -- You all make The Gauge a Great place to visit!!! :)

steamhead

I just noticed I posted my 401th post...Talk about a blabber mouth...!!!(blabber keyboard??). I guess I owe it all to you guys who make it impossible not to participate!!! Congrats to ALL involved...!!!sign1